Player x Sonia

(Player is around 16/17 and Sonia is about 16) 

"Hey red I've got some news for ya," Player said as Carmen sat her self on the couch in their HQ. 

"Yeah, what is it, Player?" 

"Well uh, we kind of have to travel to Perth, Western Australia, and I'm going to come because hacking into systems from there would be so much easier," Player continued, "I've managed to hack into a vile operatives computer and I found a document and its grand heist to steal the golden shovel.

"Really Player? A golden shovel where the fuck are we supposed to find that?" She said impatiently. 

"Okay first of all Carmen, you gotta chill this golden shovel is worth $7 billion dollars AUD, second of all its in Bunnings, you know a local warehouse..." "It's security is almost even more secure than vile island was."

"Bunnings, hmm okay then," Carmen thought to herself "Book us both a flight and I'll tell the rest  of the gang about it, let's own this caper!" 

"Yeah I'm finally on summer break red, I'm soo excited to meet you in person!" Player said happily through the computer screen. 

"Woah slow done kid, it's going to be mid-winter there so pack your hoodies and sweatpants." 

"Yes ofc, red" 

"Guys! Zack, Ivy? Shadowsan! We're going to Perth Australia!" Carmen announced 

"Another shrimp on the bar-be huh?!" Zack exclaimed "WooohOOO!" 

"Oh yeah!" Ivy punched the air 

Shadowsan just rolled his eyes but there was a glint of excitement in his eyes. 

The next day Reds team went off down to Western Australia. "Hey guys," said Player 

"Ayyy player my bro's here!" Zack said excitedly "You're much shorter in real life though." 

"Sure, sure, I'm only 17 what can I say?" Carmen went in and pulled the boy into a hug. Player went down to go to the toilets when a brunette girl bumped over and fell on top of him. He had a peek to see her face and it was Sonia. "Sonia?" "Player?" They both asked confused. 

"What are you doing here?" Sonia asked getting off Player and dusting her yellow shirt and blue denim mom jeans. 

"Well, I work with carmen and we're kind of trying to take down the grand theft of the golden shovel... It's none of your business, either way, considering your just a random classmate hmph" Player huffed. 

Sonia rolled her big brown eyes and said, "Well I really don't care, because there's no way you're going to be able to stop us." She pursed her lips into an evil grin. 

"Us?" Player raised an eyebrow clearly not buying whatever bullshit she was talking about, wait, was she a trainee for vile? My highschool enemy is trying to steal the golden shovel and I'm doing the opposite - thought player. Without thinking Player got up from the floor and slapped her, and boy he did slap her hard. 

"Ow!" Sonia yelped 

Uh oh, Player thought. Player shot a sorry look and speed-walked back to his seat where Carmen was. Sonia stomped away as she went back to her own seat. 

Once Player sat down on his sit he stuffed his hands into his pockets and felt something that he never felt before, paper?  Huh? He took the paper out and it had a phone number written on it +61 404 333 930 ~ Sonia. Player felt his face go warm red and typed the number into his phone when Carmen interrupted.