Player x oc x oc pt 2

--------------------- 

After a few weeks of settling Heather and Player started catching feelings. 

----------------------------------------------- 

Player sat next to Heather on the couch alone, whilst Rachel was behind them, in the kitchen cooking for the gang. They were both watching a movie together, Player inched closer and closer to heather until heather was in his arms, snuggled together. Rachel couldn't deal anymore and called Carmen, Ivy and Zack to come to the warehouse. 

"Hey, Rachel!" Carmen said as soon as Rachel opened the door 

"Hey guys," Rachel said with much less enthusiasm then Carmen did. 

Carmen realised what was wrong and walked in to see Heather and Rachel making out! 

"EW!" Carmen said with disgusted, "no, no, no" 

"Carmen, what's wrong?" Ivy asked 

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Zack chirped in

Carmen moved aside so Zack and Ivy could have a view. 

"EWWW!" 

"NONONONONONO" 

"Those two are so wrong for each other!" 

Rachel pushed the three out of the way and ran past through the living room, upstairs to her room. She sat on her comfy Queen sized, tears streaming down her face. 

Meanwhile, Carmen yelled at Player and Heather in defence of Rachel. 

Player needed to comfort Rachel, even if he was with another girl. 

Player went upstairs knocking on Rachels bedroom door. 

"Go away," She said in a muffled wobbly voice 

"I'm coming in." Player insisted with a soft voice 

Player opened the door, feeling his heart drop to the ground, he didn't want to see his bsf crying. 

Player got onto the bed, for some reason feeling his face heat up when he got closer and closer to her. He kept telling his heart to stop feeling like this cause he was with Heather. 

Rachel looked up, her face red and puffy, her eyes filled with tears. 

"Player?" She asked feeling her face get even redder than it was. 

Rachel quickly wiped up her tears trying to look half decent. 

"Hey, shhh it's okay," Player said pulling her into a hug 

-----------------------------------

2 days later Rachel had been trying to move on, although it was hard to she couldn't get over him. It was sort of the same with Player, he realised he had caught feelings for Rachel and not Heather. 

Fin 

Idk how to finish this story so um yeh, bye bye everyone, PEOPLE GIVE ME REQUEStS