The love triangle Gray x Carmen x Ivy

Btw ik I'm catholic and stuff but I read something with this typa plot and I thought It would be good to make one of these. (homophobia alert) Oh and Gray got his memory back from acme (all in season 4) and joined Carmens'team. They just finished saving Pyramid Giza, idek what it is I just heard it somewhere in Total drama World tour lmao now I'm going off-topic sorry! enjoy 

------------------------------------------------------------

"WoooohOoooo!" Ivy said punching the air when Reds' team managed to escape the Pyramid of Giza safely. Ivy snuck a glance and Carmen and caught her gaze; at Gray. Ivy's face suddenly changed into a confused expression. Gray was staring out at the sea, Ivy definitely noticed Carmen's lust for him, she got it, Gray was cute with a gorgeous smile, cute dimples, abs...you know the basic hot guy stuff.

Zack was in the front seat driving the boat out of the Nile river and ShadowSan sat on the left side of the boat, then Gray, Carmen and Ivy. What if Carmen liked Gray? What did she think of me? An amateur?  Ivy was clouded by thoughts when Gray interrupted. 

"Hey, how long is it till we get to Africa's airport?" Gray said, interrupting Ivy's thoughts. 

"Eh it's probably going to be a three hour trip by our electric boat thing," Carmen said, staring into Grays big brown eyes. They locked eyes for a few seconds before Ivy interrupted yelling, "3 HOURS?"  

To be honest, Ivy had only yelled to interrupted the two yet to be lovers she couldn't handle Carmen staring at another man like that. Zack continued driving through the Nile. Shadowsan remained awake talking to Player through the computer learning how to use modern-day technology. Shadowsan were trying their best to be quiet because Carmen had fallen asleep and on Gray's chest! Ivy hadn't noticed and leaned her head on her edge of the boat. 

----------------------------------------------------

3 hours later everyone was awake and Carmen was last to wake up, she had the best sleep cuddling on Gray's chest. When Ivy woke up she just stared at the two in disbelief and jealousy, she just wanted to throw Gray overboard. When Gray woke up he noticed Carmen on him and was flushed red for a long time, she was soo cute when she was sleeping on me. Shadowsan took out his phone and slowly used his old fingers to pull out the camera and take 10 pictures, then posting on Instagram #cutesttotallynotcoupleever:P. Zack was just plain tired from driving, more like sitting down and pressing his foot on the pedal. When Carmen finally woke up, she immediately noticed that she was on Gray. "Omigosh! I'm soo ss-sorry!" Carmen said blushing hard, she couldn't believe she was on her best friend, she should've been careful. 

"N-no it's okay-" Gray started stuttering. Then he managed to clear his throat and say; "You liked it, didn't you?" He added a hot wink to Carmen, earning him a cute giggle from her. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I got you guys the best hotel in Perth guys! It's called Crown." Player said through Carmens earrings. 

"Aw, thank you, Player, you shouldn't of!" Carmen said as she stepped into the hotel. 

"Wow," is what they all said when they took their suitcases into the lobby. 

"By the way Carmen and co, we should really start saving money so I got us the second best but the thing is," Player said scratching his neck, "Is that there are only 3 beds." 

As soon as those words came out of his mouth Ivy claimed one whole bed for her self and Zack one bed for himself leaving one bed for the two Gray and Carmen. This was not how Ivy planned this, she did not want her sleeping with Gray by her self. Dammit, she thought to her self. 

Gray and Carmen looked at each other in the eye when Gray decided to say, "Soooo you sleeping with me~" causing Carmen to blush hard.  Gray had leaned over to her and Carmens reaction was priceless, she pushed him away, ever soo slightly, and soo very slowly

Zack interrupted noticing Ivy's uncomfortable expression watching them two flirting with eachother. 

"Hey guys we need to go now, we've got work to do..." 

--------------------------------------------------------

After the boring mission wich, I can't be bothered writing~ 

It was time to go to sleep after a long day so Gray got changed just in boxer shorts and no shirt. Ivy noticed that and got mad as Carmen would most definitely notice his packs. Carmen came out of the bathroom in Nike pros and a short tank top. Ivy and Gray just stared at her, until she noticed, her expression being confused. 

Carmen yawned, "uh guys I'm just going to go to sleep cause I'm tired."

"yeah same" Gray added 

Ivy growled. 

The two got in bed together and Gray subconsciously took Carmen's waist and pulled her closer. Carmen noticed but pretended she was asleep, she liked it. After a while, they both managed to change up positions with Gray on his back with Carmen on his abs cuddling him tightly. Gray noticed but pretended to not notice. Gray kissed her forehead. Carmen opened her eyes simultaneously when Gray noticed what he had done. They both went red, knowing what they both wanted. 

It was almost time to wake up - 6:50 am, when Ivy woke up to hearing mhmm sounds. It was Gray and Carmen. They were making out! They were both sitting up and carmen had her hands wrapped around Gray's neck whilst Gray's hands were down to her waist pulling her in closer. 

They pulled out for air, "I've wanted this since the day I met you, Gray." Carmen said pulling him in before Gray could say another word. Ivy just stared. She was heartbroken, she was in a million pieces of uh tears. They were making out. They looked so happy, Ivy wanted to cry and scream into a pillow but instead, she just pulled out her camera and took a video posting it on every social media. They were both in pyjamas Gray was basically half-naked and Carmen, yeah she looked like a fricking sluttt. I mean she looked hot but, Argh! Ivy was soo angry that acting happy was easy. Until they finally stopped when Carmen still had her earpiece on. 

"mmmhmmpphhh" 

"mhhhspsphspss" is what Player heard at 6:50 he woke up realising that Gray and Carmen were actually making out! Finally, after 2 whole fricking years. He smirked and recorded the audio to keep, for embarrassment. 

"CARMEN!" Player finally yelled through her earpiece causing Carmen to fall off the bed. 

"oh, shit-" 

The end. 

Okay, Ik no one reads my stupid one-shots but it's okay cause I can read them over and over if I wanted to lmao... But if you read this please say sOEMTHING About my story I want some feedback, thanks also if you want a part 2 for this comment ~ x's ~ 

Peace out x