Living together(Cate and sandy)

Hi! So this is my first time writing something. Im not really good at it, but i wanted to try and increase my writing skills here and also get some feedbacks abt it so here it is. If there's any errors please do tell and enjoy!!

Also if you have any ideas you can tell me and i would gladly write for you!!

-J

______________

Sandra is currently on her bed, reading a book. She checked the time it was 2:38 P.M. . She decided to have her lunch and pick the kids up from school.

While having her lunch, she heard the front door open and Cate saying "Honey, I'm home!" She can hear Cate's heels tick-tacking on the floor as she walk around the house. "Ah! There you are!" She said, walking towards Sandra sitting beside her on the counter.

"You're home early, what happend?" Sandra asked then gave her a chaste kiss. She finnished her food and put the dishes on the sink. Then she felt a pair of arms around her torso.

"Nothing, the director just said we could go home early so I did." Cate said, then kissed the brunette behind the ear. Sandra turned around wrapping her hands around Cate's neck. "I need to pick up the kids." She said. She gave Cate peck on the lips then walked away. She grabbed her car keys and shoes and picked up the kids from school.

It's been almost a year since Cate and the kids moved in with Sandra. With 6 kids in one house it could be very chaotic sometimes. Screaming and Crying everywhere. She picked up first Louise, Laila and Edith since the 3 of them go to the same school. Then she picked up, Dashiell, Roman and Ignatius. They went back to their big home, and at the door was Cate. The children ran to her and engulf her in a big hug.

"My babies, how was school?" She greeted and asked them, giving each kids a kiss on the cheek.

"Good." All of them answered as they went to their respective rooms to change their clothes.

"How do you handle all of them everyday?" Cate asked Sandy as she walked towards her giving her a kiss.

"It takes all of my energy to handle 6 kids all at once. Even with a nanny they're exhausting. But I love them anyway." She said kissing the blonde one last time and dragged her into the house. They were now cuddling on the sofa, the kids on their room doing homework or playing. Cate was lying down, Sandy on top of her. Sandy was looking at Cate lovingly.

"What?" Cate askes giggling softly.

"Nothing, you're just cute right now." She said kissing her softly. Cate kissed her back placing her hand on each side of her face. Sandy placed her knees each side of Cates legs straddling her. They continued kissing, until they heard a few giggling. They broke the kiss and looked at the doorway, there stood Louise, Laila and Edith.

"Ew!" The three of them said in unison, still giggling. Cate and Sandra shook their head and laughed too.

"C'mere you three." Cate said, sitting up and so did Sandy. The kids ran to them and sat with them on the couch.

"Mum, I'm hungry." Said Edith, looking up at Cate.

"What do you wanna eat bubby?" Cate asked standing up with Edith still in her arms. "How 'bout you guys, do you wanna eat something?" She asked again looking at Sandy and the two kids still sitting.

"I want ice cream!" Said Edith cheerfully.

"Me too!" Laila said raising her hand.

"Me three!" Louise said also raising her hands.

"Okay, ice cream it is."

Cate and Edith prepared the ice cream for all eight of them. Cate pulled out the ice cream container and placed it beside Edith on the counter. They both washes their hands. Cate opened the container and grabbed eight cups from the cupboard and filled them with ice cream. She lifted Edith and put her on the floor.