Illicit affair (2)

Cate's POV

I look out the window of the plane, where you can see the beautiful city of New York below.

"Hey, you alright poss?" Andrew asked as he held my hand softly. I nodded and smiled in response.

The plane arrived at the airport and we were taken to the hotel shortly after we arrived. Arriving at the hotel, we walked to the lobby and asked for our room.

"Reservation for Cate Blanchett?" I asked to the lady in the lobby.

"Here you go Miss Blanchett." 

I smiled at the lady and grabbed our key cards. (I dunno what it's called) We walked to the elevator and went to our floor. We reached our floor and we started walking to our room.

"1114, 1115, 1116 aha! Here we are, 1117." Andrew said as he opened the door, I was about to get in when the door across our room opened and I quickly turn around to see Sandra.

"Oh, hi." She said surprised.

"Hey." I replied.

"Poss are you coming?" Andrew called from inside the room.

"Uh, yeah." I smiled once more at Sandra before going in my hotel room.

__________

The next morning

Eealier today, Andrew flew back to London because his work was there. Now I'm on my way to meet with the whole cast for a small reunion, as I open the door Sandy was in front of me, and she looked like she was about to knock.

"Oh! Hi, how can I help you?" I asked a bit surprised.

"Hi, I'm sorry to bother you but can I use your hotel phone for room service, I kinda locked myself out of my room." She said sheepishly.

"Not a bother at all, please come in."

"I'm really sorry, I know you're going to the party already."

"It's really not a bother, I'm sure they can wait."

She smiled and headed to use the telephone. After about a minute the call ended. "Thank you so much." She said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Of course." I replied.

"Where is Andrew by the way?"

"He flew to back to London this morning. He was needed for a play and also the kids." She didn't reply anything but I heard her mutter a 'Oh'.

She was about to say something when my doorbell rang. "It must be the room service." She said and stood up.

"Yeah." I replied and walked her to the door. When we reached the door she opened it and a man was outside handing her another key for the room.

"Thank you." She said to the man before he left.

"Thank you again." She said looking at me her brown eyes meeting mine.

"You're welcome." I said smiling at her and rubbing her shoulders, she put her hands on top of mine and carressed it softly as she looked me in the eyes.

"How are you going to the party?" She asked removing her hand from mine and I removed my hands from her shoulder.

"A taxi, I don't have a car here so."

"I'll give you a ride then, we're going to the same place anyway."

"You don't have to."

"Yes I do, and it wouldn't be a bother because were headed the same place."