beach getaway (2)

Hi! I suck at making a plot, so if this one sucks, im sorry:// also i never mentioned in the first part that they are actually in Australia. So yeah, Debbie and Lou are in Australia, this is after the heist and after Lou got back from her California trip.

_________

Lou is sitting on the couch of their hotel room, and watching tv. Debbie, who had her head on Lou's lap, is busy on her phone.

"Lou, what do you want for dinner?" Debbie asked the blonde, looking up at her.

"Whatever you want baby."

"Okay, let's go to the small restaurant just across the street, we've been here for a long time but we, still haven't been there before."

"Mhmm, okay sure."

"Come on, let's go." Debbie stood up, fixing her clothes. She was wearing just a sweater, and jeans.

"Are we not gonna change?" Lou asked, diverting her gaze from the T.V., to the brunette.

"It's just across the street."

"I'm wearing a shirt, and sweatpants." Lou deadpaned.

"Fine, go change, quick."

Lou stood up and disappeared towards the bedroom, and when she returned she was wearing a plane white shirt and leather pants.

"Ok let's go." Debbie stood up from the couch and grabbed her phone, wallet and keys.

"Wait, I gotta put on my shoes." She grabbed her black leather boots, put it on. When she was done, Debbie was already by the door, waiting for her, in a gray trench coat and the same outfit she was wearing earlier. "Okay done. Do you have the keys?"  She asked, putting her black leather jacket, and grabbing her phone and wallet. Debbie nodded, and they got went put to have their dinner.

______________

After the dinner, they went back to the hotel.

______________

It was raining cats and dogs. Lou sat on the edge on the bed facing the balcony door of the suit. The room was dark, only the lightning illuminated the room, she watched as it danced around the sky.

Lou looked away from the glass door and checked the time. 1:08 a.m., the clock shows. Lou let out a long sigh, she put on a robe over the white night gown that she was wearing. She grabbed her a pack of cigarette from her nightstand, that she hid from Debbie. She lit one of the cigarettes, and placed it on her lips, she walks towards the balcony door and slide it open. She leaned on the door and inhaled the intoxicating cigarettes. She glanced back at Debbie, on their bed, fast asleep, her flawless back facing Lou. Lou exhaled the smoke, as she chuckled softly to herself. She found it funny, that Debbie knows her perfectly, yet still is unaware of the blondes sentiments towards her. She continued to watch the rain, as she inhaled the cigarette once more.

Debbie stirred in the bed, she faced the other side of the bed, only to find the blonde gone. She looked at the door to their balcony, and there stood her best friend.

She quietly got up, and tiptoed towards the blonde, reaching Lou, she slowly wrapped her hands around her bestfriend's waist.

"I thought you stopped smoking, what's wrong?" She whispered on Lou's ear. Lou jumped a little, but quickly recovered. Debbie rested her chin on Lou's shoulder.

"You scared me, and nothing's wrong." The blonde replied, and quickly discarded her cigarette. She turned around, facing the other woman. Debbie just looked at her curiously, her arms still around her waist.

"Okay, then why did you smoke? I thought you stopped." Debbie asked once more.

"I did. Well, I tried." Lou sighed. "It's just- It's only for when I can't sleep, or to help me relax sometimes."

"You can always talk to me, Lou. Please, tell me what's wrong."

Lou sighed again, it's not always that Debbie would beg for something. But she can't tell Debbie her feeling towards her, not when it would ruin their friendship. She just looked at the floor, and Debbie continued to stare at her. They stood in silence for a moment, then a loud thunder shook them, making both of them jump slightly and their grip towards eachother tightened.

"Let's go back to bed." Lou said, slipping away from Debbie's arms, closing the door of the balcony and walked straight towards the bed. Debbie felt her heart sink a little, when Lou just walked past her, and slipped under the cover of their bed, facing her back against the brunette. Debbie let out a sigh, and walked towards the bed, slipping under the covers. She faced her back towards Lou. She really wanted to know what was keeping Lou awake in the middle of the night. That was the third time she caught her, she just didn't have the courage to confront the blonde about it. But right now, she was really curious, Lou always shared her problems with her, but why not now? Then she wondered if the reason she too, was awake in the middle of the night, is the same reason why Lou cannot sleep. Her sentiments towards the blonde, that has always been kept at the bottom of her heart, was keeping her awake, almost everynight, but she would rather settle on the friendship she has with Lou than confess and ruin their friendship. Her thoughts were interrupted by the jiggle of the bed, and a soft arms snaking around her waist. She smiled a softly, as she felt Lou nuzzled her face at the back of her neck. She didn't move, and just smiled.

"I'm sorry. I love you, so much it can kill me." Lou whispered softly to the brunettes ear, thinking she was asleep. Debbie stiffened, her heart beat quicken. She didn't know what to say, she didn't know wether Lou was awake or dreaming. So she just stayed still, she really wanted to say 'I love you too' but she was too afraid. Her heartbeat still beat at a fast pace.

"Lou?" She called softly, her voice shaky.

"Hmmm?" Lou replied sleepily, then it struck her, Debbie is awake, she heard her. Fucking hell Lou, now you're gonna loose Debbie, what are you gonna do?

"I love you too, Lou." Debbie replied, facing the other woman.

"What?" Lou said surprised, looking at Debbie, she heard her clearly, but she just wanted to make sure if she heard it right.

"I said, I love you too, please don't make me say it again." Debbie said again, and chuckled nervously. Lou jusy looked at ger in awe, because she haven't seen Debbie nervous before. Without wasting anymore time, she pressed her lips softly against Debbie. Debbie kissed her back softy, and they shared their very first kiss. They kissed eachother softly, not eagerly or hungrily, just sweet and passionate and full of love. When the kiss ended, Debbie giggled, Lou haven't heard that in a long time. It was one of the thing only Lou has seen.

"If I knew my kiss would make you giggle like that, I would have kissed you a ling time ago." Lou said, pulling the brunette closer, and rested her forehead against her's. Lou's words and action made Debbir giggle even more, and Lou smiled at her.

"I love you, Debbie." Lou whispered softly.

"I love you too, Lou." Debbie replied, then leaned in to kiss the blonde.

Theu held eachother close, as both fell into a deep slumber, free from curiosity and what if's.

___________

So yeah, you get two updates, since I'm feeling generous this week, jk. I don't know how to end things, so I'll leave it like that.

Hope you enjoyed, I may or may not make a part three to this.

-j