illicit affairs (1)

This chapter is for Taylor Swift:)

I know Illicit affairs wasn't made yet at 2018, but it's just a perfect song for this story.
__________

Cate's POV

It's been months since I last saw her face. Her captivating brown orbs, that glows when the sunshine hits it. Her lips, god how she missed those perfectly kissable lips. Her body that that is perfectly shaped, every curve and every inch is perfect.

I miss her very much. I miss every detail of her, I miss her kiss, her scent, her warmth, everything.

I'm holding a hand, but not hers. I'm laying down with a body but not hers. I'm kissing someone but hot her, and the scent, the scent that lingers all around the room is hers, yet she's not here.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Andrew said as he got out of bed naked. I sat up covering me bare chest with the sheets and gave hin a small smile and nodded. He disappeared into the bathroom doors and I heard the sound of the shower running.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and opened it, I checked my messages but there weren't any. I opened my photo's and scrolled through it until I found our pictures together.

"Sandy... I miss you." I whispered as I looked at the photo. The photo was me standing beside her my right arm on her shoulder, and she had both her arms on my waist and her head against my shoulder.

_______

"Come on, let's take a picture." Sandra said as she handed Akwafina my phone. We were standing across the Met in a scene where, Debbie first showed Lou where they were gonna do Debbies plan.

"This better be quick." I said and stood beside Sandra, putting my hand across her shoulder, and she wrapped her hand around my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Okay, ready? Say cheese." Akwafina snapped a few photos and handed the phone back to Sandra.

"Thank you Nora." I thanked her, she then was called by one of the staff.

"Okay guys that was a great shot." The director said and gave us a few minutes break before we go to the next location.

___________

I smiled at the memory, it was still very vivid in my mind. It's one of my most treasured memory.

Next week we'll start our press tour for Ocean's 8, and today we have a meeting for the final schedules. I got off the bed and put on a robe, and went downstairs.

___________

"What time will you be home?" I asked Andrew who was fixing his suit in front of the mirror.

"I'm not sure yet. I'll call you if I can't come home early." He answered and faced me.

"Okay, I have a meeting today too, but I won't stay out late."

He nodded and smiled. He gave me kiss and said goodbye before he went to his meeting. I also fixed myself before I went to my own meeting.

Driving to the venue of the meeting was calm and silent, the radio on the car was turned on and was playing a song by Taylor Swift. I don't know much about her, I've seen her once on a red carpet but we didn't converse.

"Leave the perfume on the shelf, that you picked out just for him. So you leave no trace behind, like you dont even exist. Take the words for what they are, by dwindling my curial heights. A drug that only worked, the first few hundred times."

This song was giving me some sort of deja vu, because I had that before, Illicit affair, and I would give anything to do it again.

"And that's the thing about illicit affairs and clandestined meetings and longing stares. They show their truth one single time and they lie and they lie and they lie, a million little times.