Chapter 7

A/n: I'll update a new story soon. I hope you all enjoy that too.

WARNING: Lichtenberg burning or Fractal burning mentioned in the chapter is a dangerous process that should not be tried by readers at any cost. It's an industrial process and not meant to be a life hack or DIY. It will result in death (7/10 cases ended up in instant death). I strictly suggest Readers to just read the chapter and forget about the process. And Never try to practically perform it.

**********

Journey of Lou Miller from 2016, 11th anniversary night, the fateful night

Lou was devastated. She never ever thought Debbie would cheat on her. Yes, Cheat! When she first saw Debbie naked next to Peter and Natasha, she thought Debbie was forced by them. But nope. Everything was consented.

But Debbie always said one cannot have consented sex with other person while in love with the partner. Only when love vanishes, you go for someone else and have consented sex. It was Debbie's theory and she firmly believed it. And now, Debbie had consented sex with these two. Does that mean Debbie no longer loves her?

That broke Lou's heart in so many levels. Lou couldn't speak or listen to anything happening around. She was in shocked state.

She could see Debbie speaking to her but not a single word entered her ears. Not a word was understood by her. She was blank.

She saw Peter and Natasha leaving. She saw Debbie sitting on the floor, still talking, along with crying. She even saw the picture of her and Debbie hanging on the wall. Everything seemed a big fooling game to her.

The clock ticked. But Lou didn't move. She stayed awake, her face more lifeless than a dead man. She felt her life just got over.

Around 4 am. She saw Debbie falling asleep. Lou looked at her face. There was no way Lou could be angry seeing Debbie's face. She went close to her and knelt.

Why? Why Debbie? Wasn't I not being a good partner? Was I treating you bad? Why?

You know what, I get it. I remember you said if I stop loving you, I need to speak out and end the relationship. But I never fell short in loving you. Then why?

What made you fall out of love? What did I do wrong that you stopped loving me? Why?

But I want you happy, Debbie. I don't want you to be in a relationship that doesn't make you happy. I'll go away, Debbie. I will go away from you. I won't bind you in this relationship anymore

And Lou got up, quickly packed her luggage. Not much. Her usual packed luggage was always ready. She just added some more things to it. The proposal ring being the one among them. And the diary which had an undeveloped story written by her. It was a book she planned on gifting Debbie for their 15th year. Their love story said in 16th century fictional land. The essence of their love was the base of the story. A story of a man and woman who love each other a lot! Lou took that book along with her. And some cash she had in her locker. Maybe 5000 dollars at the max.

She took all the legal documents and property papers. She had them ready last year as a precautionary measure. If anything is to happen to her, then everything will be inherited by Debbie. Debbie herself prepared the papers after much protest. Lou left the papers along with a note.

She then went to parking lot with her luggage, hopped on her old bike, and rode far away from the city. While going, she quickly paid visit to Ann and her father, well not face to face. But from far. Ann was an early person who jogged every morning around 5 along with Aron. Lou saw them while jogging. Her dad and Florence usually are asleep at that time. Lou had quickly entered their apartment without making any noise, looked at them one last time and left.