3

2 Years that Happy died and  4 years for Eve And Romeo...they still couldn't move on

And they have GMG right now...

"Now,the is come ladies and gentlemen,Natsu Dragneel VS Izumin!!!"(I like using japanese names.Sounds cool tho)

Izumin's POV(He's a guy)

So...I fight 'him' huh?What a pain in the ass...I heard people chattering 'This guy dead''I heard that Natsu guy were a fire dragon slayer...He beats Sabertooth master and his twin only himself'well well well,let see.''THE MATCH STARTS NOW"the emcee said.(Oh BTW Takuya and his gang wore a cape each of them and when they fly the capes didn't show themself plus,They wearing cat mask)

Natsu's POV

This guy smells familliar...But he smell is like a little bit sweet.Ah whatever.Is it him?I can't see him cuz he wearing a cape.I hope it's isn't him.And I don't believe them too much.But I wan't to see too if what they...What is it called again?Duck?Deck?Decksion?Whatever it's called,It might be only my illussion.

Wendy's POV

"OI!MAKE SURE YOU WON OR NOT,BUY US ICE CREAM!"a guy with a cape said to his friends in battlefield"SHUT UP!I'M TRYING TO-AAAH"his friend yelled while dodging Natsu-san's attack.How tho?He really strong.

Izumin's POV

"SHUT UP!I'M TRYING TO-AAAH"I dodged his attack.He attack and attack but I'm wether dodged it or manipulate his fire.'Damn it!My cape almost burn'.Good grief I'm wearing mask today.He punch me but I dodged it and I attack him with Fire art:Illussion.When he fell for it I punch him like he my punchbag(That's how you spell right?RIGHT?)

And he collasped on the floor(?)

"AAAAAND,TAKUYA IZUMIIIN WINS!"(Dunno how it worked tho)"SEEE?BUY ME CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!""ROGER THAT!"-Kouji"DAMN IT!"-Kai and Eguchi

.....................................................................................................................................

I'M VERY SORRY THAT I DIDN'T PUBLISH MY BOOK FASTER DX.I didn't mean to make it slower...But my mind does.