4

Kouji's POV

"Oi,It's your turn."Izumin said"I know."I said."Good luck."All of them said."Yea.""Everyone,It's an unexpected win to Izumin!I present to you,Gray Fullbuster VS Kouji!""WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KOUJIIIIIIIIII GANBAREE"Izumin"Huh?"They said(They don't know japanese I warn ya')

Kai's POV

"A-aho!Don't say like that!"I said"Why tho?"Izumin said"It's look like we weird""I know""SO? WHY ARE YOU-mfghmfgh""Shut up,I know what I'm doing.If we saying somethin' like that,they won't suspect us"He said in a low voice"You're a genius!"I said in whispher voice.

Wendy's POV

I walk while chatting with Chelia and I almost tripped."Anyways-HEY WATCH OUT!"The guy who defeat Natsu-san helped me"T-thank you""No worries""What are you two doing here?""We're wanna go to toilet""Ah I see"

(Now onto the fight)

Kouji's POV

Jeez,WHY THIS GUY STRIPPIN'?IS HE AN IDIOT?OR A PERVERT?"LET'S THE MATCH,BEGIN!"The emcee said.So we begin to fight

Timeskip(I'm too lazy,so Kouji wins againts Gray,they're other friend fight the twin dragon slayers and wins,that's all.And they're already back at the guild while four of them off somewhere)

Natsu's POV

"We're baack~"I said in low voice."What's wrong,Natsu?"Mira said."We're fun some powerful opponents."Luce explain to them."Ah,no wonders.But it's weird,why would Natsu looking so down?Wouldn't he be like"I WILL BEAT HIS ASS"like that,don't you"Mira said while copying me.Everyone laugh."I don't have time to beat his ass"

Nobody's POV

"I don't have time to beat his ass"This make everyone shook.Natsu,who always picking a fight,doesn't have a time to beat someone ass?"EEHHHH?"they said."Wh-How?Why?This isn't usual for you Natsu.""I know,but,that Izumin guy,smells familliar...""Familliar?How?""I dunno,he smells like strawberries,but with chocolate mix with it."

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yo!Minna!How's the chap?Is it good?I hope so.Thank you for reading this!Hope you're doing good!