Foundation

Hikusaak has been High Priest of Harmonia since its creation following victory in the Hero's War against Aronia in -2 until the present day. His longevity is directly connected to his True Rune, the Circle Rune, and it is under Hikusaak that Harmonia began its goal of gathering as many of the 27 True Runes as possible. Although Hikusaak has complete control over the country and is officially recognised at the nation's head of state, he has been relatively inactive for many years.

Using this rune as an absolute authority, Hikusaak, at one time, began collecting other True Runes. One of the earliest instances was the destruction of the Gate Rune Village, which Harmonia invaded and ransacked in search of the Gate Rune in the year 70. However, two clan sisters, Windy and Leknaat, split the rune in half and fled.

Harmonian troops destroyed the village in search of the Gate Rune. Windy and Leknaat, desperate to keep the Gate Rune out of the hands of the Harmonians, broke it in half, each taking a part of the rune and fleeing.

 Windy and Leknaat, desperate to keep the Gate Rune out of the hands of the Harmonians, broke it in half, each taking a part of the rune and fleeing

Windy, now possessing the front of the rune, came to believe that the only thing that could bring any sort of justice into the world was power. Windy devised a method that would allow her to equip more than one true rune upon her, a previously unknown feat, and desired to increase her already notable magical powers. Along with Yuber and Neclord, who joined her on her quest, they set off in search of other True Runes, destroying the Village of the Hidden Rune and Lycanthrope Village along the way in this search. However, the journey bore no fruit; despite their violent quest, true runes proved a rare sight.

This spurred a hatred within Windy, whose personal vendetta against Harmonia led her to similarly seek out other True Runes at any cost so that she could use them in her revenge.

During this conflict, Leknaat lost her sight, Leknaat came to reside on Magician's Isle, off the northeastern coast of the Toran Republic. She secluded herself from her sister, who had slowly changed during their separation. Windy came to believe that the power was the only thing that would bring justice to the world, and seemed willing to stop at nothing to acquire True Runes. She also have Stone Tablet of Stars and Journeyman Crystal.