Always been a sucker for the bad boys ( A Draco Malfoy Fan Fiction) Chapter 13

He pulled away. Fuck. Seamus.

"What the hell!" I said, pushing him away from me.

"What?" He said, "You kissed me back,"

"I thought you were someone else!" I yelled back. "I don't like you like that! You cheated on me, and I'm with someone else, so just go away!"

"Ella, give me a chance,"

"I don't give second chances! Especially to people like you!" I stormed away. He was clinging to me, and I needed to be free. He just didn't understand that I was going to be treated like shit repeatedly. I turned around the corner, and saw Draco, but not by himself. His arms were around Pansy Parkinson's waist, his lips on her mouth. He pulled away after I came. "Staring problem, mudblood?" he spat, giving me a true Malfoy glare, not one of our pretend ones. I could feel the tears blurring my eyes. I stormed past them and went into the courtyard, and to the boardwalk, out onto the lake. The sky was crying too, washing me down with the cold tears which brewed above. I let it was through my hair, and down my face, seeping into my clothes, soaking me. I cried with it, for all the things I had loved and lost.

Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs,
Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes,
Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears.
What is it else? A madness most discreet,
A choking gall and a preserving sweet.

Shakespeare popped into my head. He was so right about things, like love, and fate, and how sometimes shit happens, sometimes things, like love, and friendship, don't always work out.

I layed down on the boardwalk, staring into the sky and rain. Why does it always happen to me?

"Why'd you kiss him?" I heard him say.

"I didn't kiss him," I replied, sitting up to see Draco with an umbrella.

I wrapped my arms around my legs.

"Then what the hell were your lips doing sucking on his?" he spat.

"He snuck up on me, I thought it was you," I whispered, the tears re-flooding my eyes. "I'm sorry for what you saw, and what he did,"

He gave me a look of pity, and looked at his feet.

"If I knew he did it, I wouldn't have kissed Pansy," he mumbled. "Sorry,"

I pulled my knees closer to my body, and rested my head on them. I was pissed, and I had no idea how to respond to that.

"Forgive me?" he said, kneeling in front of me.

I looked into his pleading eyes, truely sorry for everything, as was I.

"If you catch me," I said, standing up. I ran off the end of the boardwalk, jumping into the lake.

He pulled off his shirt, showing his perfectly ripped body. He unzipped his jeans, and slid them around his ankles. It seemed like he couldn't get them off quick enough. He layed them under the umbrella, with his shoes, and jumped into the lake after me. I swam farther out, as I could see him coming up on me fast.

The rain had come to a misty sprinkle, lightly enveloping us in a soft, hazey sunset. Once he reached me, he pulled his hair out of his eyes, and looked into mine. He leaned in to kiss me, but I pulled back. He growled playfully and I giggled.

"What was kissing Pansy like?" I asked him.

A look of disgust came over his face. "Horrible, it was like kissing a dead skunk, he breath was nasty, and she didn't know what she was doing at all,"

"How was she compared to me," I said, playing with the still waters.

"Kissing you, well, it's like a whole new type of magic. You're perfect lips are soft and round, and your breath is so enticing it's almost impossible to resist. And when our lips finally do meet, my heart beats like a drum, and my head spins, and sometimes I get dizzy." He smirked, as he blushed. I think he embaressed himself.

"Really?" I smirked.

"Really." he agreed.

I leaned in and kissed him in the sunset after one hell of a day.

!!!VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Tanks for reading, Keep it up!

The next part I'll make longer, add some more details and such.

Love Always,

Ally:)