Always been a sucker for the bad boys ( A Draco Malfoy Fan Fiction) Chapter 7

Shout out to my readers

StoryReader1996

Athendora123

ashgal_25

Thanks for being awesome fans!!!! Keep on readin:D

Also, check out their stories, they're amazing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry," I sniffled, and tried to go around them, but they wrapped me in their embrace.

"What is it, my dear?" I looked up to see the one and only Dumbledore, beard and all.

"It's nothing," I said wiping my nose.

"If it was nothing I don't think you'd be upset," he said.

I looked up at him. He was a wise old man, to say the least. If I needed any advice, he'd be one of the first I'd go to, after my girlies of course. But if it was something that I knew they couldn't handle, I'd definately go to the Great Albus Dumbledore.

 "Since it's nothing, I'm not going to nake you talk about it," he said. "But, if you change your mind, you know where I will be." He said and continued through the halls.

I leaned against the wall and slid down, until I was sitting on the floor. I pulled my knees up to my head and buried my face in them. I'm such an idiot. I should've seen this coming. The tears started to come back. Well, at least I'll get to dump him. And I'm going to be a bitch about it, too. No more messing around. I'm officially done with pathetic guys.

I looked up.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

Speaking of pathetic guys.

There stood Malfoy, face contorted into ass-face.

"Why do you care?" I replied. Oh silly Malfoy, you don't want to mess with me right now.

"Honestly, I don't."

"Then why'd you ask?" I smarted off.

"Because I felt like it," he retorted.

I stood up. "Move," I said, standing in front of him, our faces only a few inches away.

He turned, sticking out his arm towards the direction I was headed, as if he was an usher at a movie, showing me an open seat. I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs to the Gryffindor common room.

"Where's Seamus?" I asked Hermione.

"There," she said, pointing at the door.

I turned around.

"Hey," he said smiling at me.

"Hi."

"What's up?" he asked me.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Woah, what's going on?" he continued.

"I was thinking the same thing." I retorted. I crossed my arms.

"Just admit it." I said.

"Say what?" he replied, eyes wide.

"I'm not fucking around, like you are." I yelled.

He took a deep breath. "Ella, that was one kiss,"

"And that was so hard to admit?! I think we're better off as friends. I'm done dealing with all your shit." And on that note I walked out. I closed the Gryffindor door, and hopped down the stairs. I had gone from the 7th floor to the 5th floor when I heard, "Ella, please!"

I continued, but with more speed. 3rd floor. "Ella, wait!"

Ground level. "Come on Ella, let's talk!"

I went down the stairs to the Hufflepuff rooms. I could hear footsteps running behind me. I spun around, "What is there to talk about!" I screamed.

"Us!" he said, panting, out of breath.

"That's just it, there is no more us, and I told you, I'm done!"

"It doesn't have to be that way, please give me another chance!" he begged.

"No!" I tried to move away, but he grabbed my forearms.

"Hey, I think she said she didn't want to talk to you," A boy said. The voice sounded familiar. Too familiar. He stepped out of the shadows.

"What does it matter to you, Malfoy?" Seamus spat.

"Let her go," he told him, enunciating.

He let go of me, putting his hands up. "Whatever, I hope you're happy without me, Ella," he said, shaking his head. He bolted up the stairs in anger.

I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Is that what-"

"Yeah," I cut him off.

"Oh." he said.

"You didn't have to do that, I can stand up for myself," I said, looking at him.

"I know," he said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, thanks," I told him

An awkward silence enveloped the room.

"Now you say 'you're welcome'." I filled in for him.

"Yeah, that's if you don't have a reputation," he replied, and walked away.

I continued to Hufflepuff, where I met a worried pair of besties.

"Where'd you go?" Lacey asked me.

"I broke up with him, I don't really wanna talk about it now."

"Oh. Well, now what?" Molly said.

"I don't know." I continued.

"We gotta sneak out tonight."

"LACEY!" Molly and I said in unison.

"What?" she questioned.

"If you say that any louder we won't be able to!" I giggled. We all broke out into an uproarious laughter.

"True," she replied, and then snorted.

"Ahh, I missed you guys," I said plopping down on a bean bag chair.

"So how are we going to sneak out?" Molly questioned.

"Very sneakily," I shot back.

We left our planning up for after dinner, and headed to the Great Hall

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment:D