Always been a sucker for the bad boys ( A Draco Malfoy Fan Fiction) Chapter 14

The fall flew by quick, and I fell deeper in love with Draco. Sneaking out to see each other had become a nightly occasion, as we became inseperable.

Ella,

               Astronomy Tower, lunch period.

                                                                           Love Draco

That's wierd. Normally Draco and I would meet at night, when not many people were around. It worried me, and I was beginning to get nervous. My third class passed quickly, as I received the note in passing time. As my friends went to lunch, I went to the Astronomy Tower. He was there waiting, sitting on the ledge, looking over the ground.

"Draco," I whispered.

He turned, with a look of sadness on his face. I walked over to him. "Draco?" I said with more concern than wanted in my voice.

"Ella. I have to tell you something," he said, looking at his feet.

"What?!" I said, freaking out now.

He smirked and shook his head, "I'd ask you to not freak out or be mad, but you already have been, I can tell."

I let out a nervous laugh.

"Oh, Ella, I need you right now, I need you to be strong," he said to me, stroking my cheek.

"Tell me," I whispered.

He looked down again, ashamed.

"You know how I'm a Death Eater, right?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, the Dark Lord has asked me to do something," he said, very quietly.

"Yes," God, Draco, tell me already.

"I have to kill Dumbledore."

Did I really hear that? "What? When?!"

"Shhh." he said gripping my hands. "Tonight. I will be fleeing campus after."

"I'm coming with, Draco," I said, a sense of panic overwhelming me.

"Ella, you can't!" he said raising his voice. "I can't lose you," the tears started forming in his eyes.

"How long will you be gone?" I cried out.

"I don't know. Probably until the fuss has gone away."

"How long have you known, Draco?" I whispered.

"Just a few days. Ella, you can't tell anyone, and you need to stay in your room tonight, don't come try to stop it, or do anything else stupid," he said stroking my hair.

"When will I see you again?" The tears were running down my face like a waterfall now.

"I-I don't know. I will try to write you, Ella. We've made it this far, I'm not giving up on us now. I love you too much. You're the only girl that I've ever felt this way about," He kissed my lips soft and sweet. "Don't forget about me, or that I love you, and always will, no matter what. Now go get some lunch." He said, wiping the tears off my face. The tears were forming in his eyes. I turned and walked a few steps, and then looked back. He had slouched down against the wall, and was uncontrollably shaking with sobs.

"Shh Draco, it will be okay," I was sitting on top of his legs, and held him in an tight embrace. It was cold up in the tower, being the middle of winter. I don't know how long we were up there, but he had drifted into a cold, dreamless sleep. I held him tighter, enjoying the little time I had left with him. He had nuzzled his face into my neck, and when he ever he exhaled, it tickled my neck. I wanted to stay in that moment forever.

"What time is it?" he stirred,  leaning back up against the wall. It was dark out now, and the sun had set a long time ago. I squirmed around, until my phone budged from my pocket.

"About 11:30," I yawned.

"Ella, go," he said. I stood up, and so did he. He crushed his lips on mine, a promising kiss, full of what love really was, the patience and hope to wait to be together. He slipped something into my hand.

"Go," he said, a sense of urgency in his voice.

"I love you," I said, and then I left. I walked down through the hall, where Dumbledore was gazing longily at a portrait of Godric Gryffindor. I knew this was the last time I would see him.

"Ah, Ella, what are you doing out this late?" he asked me in his usual wisdom filled voice.

"I was with-"

"Draco. He is a lucky boy, to have you. Don't doubt your love, Ella, or your strength. People come and go from your life, but the most important ones will always stay in your heart," he said, and then walked to his death. And I followed.

Thanks for reading! I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't uploaded:( comment and vote, I love hearing your opinions!

Also, I'm working on another story, check it out-It's called love hurts. literally.

Love always, Ally