Chapter One ~ Begin Game

When i woke up there was nothing but the void.

I was unsure if i even had woken up or if i was even awake.

A question lingered in the back of my head, who am i?

I couldn't remember any facts about myself, my family if i had any completely gone, what i was like or even my name, i suppose it didn't matter if i couldn't remember.

Although i did remember a few things, like I could remember things like names, plots and facts about various anime, games, movies and tv shows but i couldn't for the life of me remember what drew me to these interest in the first place.

Before i could ponder what that meant about my exitance there was a bright flash and a loud noise.

I knew the noise was the THX logo theme, you know the one, the one that rattles your bones in the theaters, yeah that one.

Then once it died down a touchscreen text box floated infront of me.

Please select game:

Naruto

The rest were crossed out.

I remembered Naruto as one of the many anime that i had watched more then once, but i couldn't tell you a reason as to why, maybe my life before was just that pathetic that i did nothing else but watch anime.

Since i had pretty much no other choice i shrugged and pressed Naruto.

Another screen popped up in front of me.

Select your world state:

Warring States
First Great Shinobi War
Second Great Shinobi War
Third Great Shinobi War
Kurama Unleashed

I paused, blinking wide eyed.

I could go anywhere in the timeline.

I thought through each choice and what i knew of them.

The warring states era, from what i knew it was a melted hot pot of clans fighting other clans, the two biggest being the Uchiha and the Senju, lead by Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju respectively and basically the starting point, it held the biggest interest to me at the moment.

I'll pass on the first and second shinobi wars, although if i'm reading between the lines here correctly if i select second great war i could be placed on the same team as the Sannin.

Although on second thought Yonnin just doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but even if i wasn't on the same team i could try persuade Orochimaru from perusing his goals, it would definitely be interesting.

The third war held the same appeal as the second did, meaning that i could be placed on that era's team seven and hopefully prevent Kakashi's messed up life and so much more, this one now held the biggest interest to me.

Kurama Unleashed, hmm, there's a chance i'll be born in the year of the attack, along with the rest of the Konoha Rookies, definitely tempting.

I'm assuming i wasn't given an option to pick anything after that cause if i did pick Kurama Unleashed i'd probably still be alive for the rest of it.

After debating it with myself for a hot minute i decided to pick Kurama Unleashed.

Then after that yet another screen popped up infront of me.

Select your starting area:

The land of Fire (Konohagakure)
The land of Wind (Sunagakure)
The land of Earth (Iwagakure)
The land of Lightning (Kumogakure)
The land of Water (Kirigakure)