Dark Room

Warning! This scene could be inappropriate for younger audience.

Genre: Yaoi  (Innocent readers are not allowed)

~~~

The music of silence reigns from all four corners of the room. Only the soft sounds of breathing fills the air. Within these bedroom walls, we are frozen to our places. No one dared to move a muscle. With the moonlight from the window being the source of brightness in this shadowy night, we stare deep into each other's eyes. I look into his mesmerizing eyes seemingly shining while reflecting the light from the night sky. A pair of dark ocean eyes look back into mine. Our lips say no words while our eyes speak our desires. With the stare of this gorgeous young man towering over me, I looked away as the feeling of self-consciousness grew within me. Blood rushes into my cheeks making them glow into a pinkish shade.

I felt his hand on my chin shifting my head to meet his gaze once again. A smirk slowly forms into his dreamy face making the pink shades in my face go darker. My heart runs a marathon and I am certain that he can hear its fast beating.

"You look so d*mn good."

He whispers in a low husky voice in such a way that only I can hear it. My heart goes in shambles. This man knows exactly how much he makes my system go crazy and how to make use of it to his advantage.

"I-I-I..."

Trying to come up with a response I stumbled upon my words. The feeling of embarrassment swirls within me. He chuckles on my chaotic state with a deep voice that turns me on.

"You look so cute right now and I just want to gobble up."

He leans forward to me making me feel the warm heat of his body. With the sudden touch of his member onto mine, I gasped. I felt his warmth breathe into my ear.

"Your hole looks ready. I'm putting it in."

He touches my length, stroking it gently. My lips let out a voice of pleasure. I look into his sword poking my stomach. I look back at him in disbelief.

"N-No, it won't fit."

I said in almost a whisper. He leans back and looks at my doubting face. His eyes turn dark filled with lust and desire. He smiles meaningfully.

"Yes, it will."