Love at First Bump?

Genre: RomCom

~~~

He stood there wearing a neat tuxedo hm.. Prada, with his hard body filling it in.

"You look beautiful today." He extended his hand for me to hold as he flashes a gorgeous smile on me making the butterflies on my tummy go wild.

God, he's so handsome.

"Y-y-you too." I said to him stumbling with my words.

Gosh! That is so embarrassing! Ahh!

Tint of pink rushes on to my cheeks making him chuckle with his rich smooth and deep voice.

"Now, you look adorable. How do you do that?" He tilted his head and speaks with amusement in his voice.

*RING RING*

I groan to the continuous sound of alarm ringing through my head.

"Ugh. WHY?! We were getting on the good part!" I shouted in frustration to the world toying with me. As expected, nothing answers my complains so I just lazily get out of bed, defeated by life.

Why can't I have my tall, dark and mysterious dadd-- I mean, man?

With that muscular and lean build, ehehehe. I continued to imagine my dream man when my alarm clock suddenly interrupted me. AGAIN.

"This stupid alarm clock. I gonna throw your annoying ass one day." I grumbled under my breathe as I finally turned the alarm off and started my morning routine.

"This is my fight song, take back my life song, prove I'm alright song~" I whole-heartedly sing my favorite song while putting on a black hoodie, black pants and black vans. As you can see, black is my favorite color because I relate it to my horrible life.

Finally, I put my hair up in a messy bun and wore my thick eyeglasses. I practiced my smiles on the mirror before going down the stairs and headed to the front door.

I listened to my favorite song in my headphones as I rode my bus to school. It was a short ride and after a couple of minutes, we have arrived on my stop, the school.

I lazily carried myself off the bus and entered the gates of this hellhole.

Before the first bell rings, I went into my locker to get some books and paper. As I want along my way, I can hear people whispering around me. I don't mind them because they are always like this. It will just ruin me if I let them get into me.

"Ugh, It's the weird girl again."

"Oh no, she is here!"

"Just look at her! So not liking her. Gosh!"

"I heard she was talking to herself the other day about some weird potions stuffs the other day!"

"Shh... she might here you!"

Yes, I can hear you loud and clear, alright? Jeez. This people.

I carried my belongings to class while looking down on the notes that I had. Today, we are going to have an exam so I was focused on study when suddenly I bumped into a solid object which seems to be a walls.

The collision was quite strong that I fell on the floor and my books and papers scattered all around the floor.

"Damn it." I grumbled under my breathe cursing who ever was the person responsible for this mess. I gathered some of the books under my feet angrily.

"Watch where you're goin--"

I was about to give this person a deadly glare but I stop as soon as I saw 'him'.

He looked so strong and dashing as he looks down on me staring down on my whole figure.

It seems as if the world has stopped spinning for a moment when our eyes met. There is just something in his eyes that mesmerizes me. It was as if there is a certain attraction that makes pulling away seem impossible.

After a moment, I was brought back to reality.

I quickly became self-conscious while a hint of pink makes its way to my cheeks. I quickly looked away from him, embarrassed of my actions.

Stupid self! You made fun of yourself in front of such gorgeous creature! This guy is so dreamy! And I already made a bad impression.

I quickly gathered all my scattered things on the floor and stood up on my feet.

"S-Sorry about that." I manage to say after clearing my throat.

After gathering up some courage, I finally decided to meet his eyes. At first I was taken aback by them but I managed to stay still.

"Nice to meet you." I said to him shyly.

"O-Oh, wait! I don't think I even caught your name." I told him in a panic.

Jeez! Pull yourself together, girl! You're embarrassing yourself.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm such a klutz." I chuckled. "By the way, my name is--" I was about to introduce myself when the bell suddenly rang.

"Oh, no! I have to go!" I didn't wait for answer and quickly ran to my class.

I hope I get to see him again soon...

Meanwhile...

"Bro, I'm telling you. I was walking down this hallway, right? Then I saw this girl clashed herself into a wall and started talking to it!"

"No. No. I am not kidding! I saw it with my two eyes."

"Yeah. What a lunatic, am I right?"