Part 3

The drinks were flowing and I was in another amazing dress, handpicked by Jared who was in a mish-mash of Gucci pieces that never should have worked together but somehow did. I stayed close to Jared's side through the evening, feeling very self conscious but still getting along nicely as I mingled and spoke to the creme-de-la-creme of the Fashion and Music industries. Alessandro only invited the best and was not in the least little bit surprised to see Jared had brought me along with him.

Everyone I spoke too or had conversation with while with Jared was pleasantly surprised at my knowledge of fashion and the industry. I wasn't about to tell them I worked for fashion websites for a good six years earning a nice little sum while I put myself through college working towards something that had nothing to do with fashion in the slightest. It seems some of the information had stuck and came in useful.

The evening was nowhere near over but I found myself hiding out on a deck, massaging my sore feet while my ridiculously high heels were haphazardly thrown on the floor. I'm soon joined by Jared who is looking as fresh as ever even after hours mingling with people.

"How do you do it?" I chuckle "All these people and you're still good to go...? I'm exhausted."

"You get used to it." he smiles "But yeah, I'm tired too...you wanna head off somewhere more quiet?"

I raise an eyebrow "Where were you thinking Mr Leto?"

"I have a hotel suite nearby... I'm more than happy to sleep in the other room and you can take the main." his smile mirrors the innocent look on his face but I know exactly where this is heading, or at least, I know where he wants this to be heading.

But... fuck it.

"Yeah sure. Why not?" I smile "I refuse to put my shoes on though, I've just got feeling back in my toes, I'm not losing it again."

Jared nods and smirks "That's fine... the walk isn't far and I'm sure I can help." he stands and picks up my shoes "Let's give the waiting paparazzi something to flash their cameras at!" he grins and turns his back to you "Hop on sweetheart!"

I laugh out loud and hitch up my dress so I can hop onto his back, he hooks his arms under my knees and I drape my arms around his shoulders to meet over his chest "Onwards my noble stud...I mean steed!" There's laughter from us both as Jared carries me out around the front where we're met with flashbulbs and the whirring, clicking of cameras. There's questions thrown at us but I say nothing and just keep laughing along with Jared while making our way to the lavish hotel. Once inside on safe flooring, Jared puts me down and helps me straighten out my dress again.

"How was that?" he grins.

"Perfect, thank you!" I do a mini curtsey and watch Jared tap a gold card to the elevator pad opening up a door on our far right. "Secret elevator? I always thought this was for the linens and stuff?"

"Penthouse elevator." he grins and offers me in first while he still carries my heels and follows in. Another tap and a touch screen button for him to press his thumb too; all very high tech but the elevator only has one stop.

The doors open to a large relatively open-plan room with doors leading off. It's an entire floor all to Jared and now me. "I've never seen anything so... wow! It's amazing."

Jared grins "Make yourself at home, I have rails of various Gucci clothing so please feel free to find something to lounge around in."

I practically squeal then cover my mouth "Sorry! That's just an opportunity I can't pass up!"

Jared laughs "You go right ahead! I'm not judging you."

---

We lay about watching movies and eating the most high end snacks I've ever seen while drinking champagne; the bubbles make me giggling very quickly and it takes little time for Jared to be doing anything he can to make me laugh harder. I find myself curled up into his side, laughing into his arms and nuzzling his jaw with every funny face he pulls and joke he makes. Jared doesn't stop me from cuddling into him or showing my affection, he pulls me to sit across his lap and runs a hand through my hair.

"I think that's enough champagne for you sweetheart." he smiles.

"Oh but it makes everything funny!"

"Maybe so, but I don't think you need anymore.." he smiles softly and strokes my hair back from my face. I know my make-up is a mess and my hair has so many styling products in it that I could use it to fry foods, but the way he looks at me makes me melt.

"Your eyes are amazing." I smile and stroke my fingers along his jaw.

Jared smiles "I think it's time for sleep...I'll take you through then sleep here on the couch."

I pout and sigh but nod "Okay..."

I'm carried, bridal style, through to a very lavish and over the top bedroom; it has a large four post bed - bigger than any king size I've seen and it's piled high with throw pillows. The bedding is apparently egyptian cotton and the finest of silk and feels amazing on my skin. Jared has barely said goodnight and kissed my temple before I'm already dosing away into dream-land. I shuffle when the bed moves but don't open my eyes, simply cuddling a pillow and sighing quietly.

---

I'm not sure what time Jared had put me to bed but I wake at six in the morning. I lay on my back in the most comfortable bed I've ever known before my bladder decides to rudely awaken me fully and puts me on the path to finding the bathroom. There's an ensuite, of course, and it's just as amazing as the bedroom. I'm pretty sure I'll never see anything like this again as I run my fingers along the marble counter tops and gilded edges. The toilet actually feels like a mini throne and I chuckle at the thought. I catch sight of a large shower and decide to hell with anything; I have to use this thing.

The cubicle is at least eight feet long by four feet wide, the shower head is built into the ceiling and the sliding doors have intricate patterns to shield my modesty from anyone who may also enter. Playing with the various knobs and handles on the wall I find there is more than one shower head and a spray bar that I had previously mistaken for a simple grip bar. The water heats up to the perfect temperature within only a few seconds and is softer than I've experienced anywhere in my travels. The included soaps, moisturisers and scrubs all smell more expensive than my current phone contract is worth and when I've finished the Turkish Cotton towels are warm & soft on my skin.

I swear quietly to myself when I realise I have nothing to change into in the room; the rails of clothing are all in the main room. Peeking through the door I can see Jared asleep on the sofa; he looks peaceful and stress-free, his hair is a mess and he has his designer stubble. He cuddles his blanket up around him under his chin and is snoring surprisingly softly. The rail of clothing is against the far wall, so I tip toe to it and as quietly as possible start finding simple items like underwear.