Part 5

"Madame... I would very much like to see what that lingerie I recommended looks like on you.  May I please take a peak?"

I chuckle and look down at myself in the very sheer lingerie "Okay....gimme a sec here..."

Jared's face softens "I'm sure you look amazing in it. Honestly. In all seriousness, if you're not comfortable, it's okay. You don't have too."

I smile "It's okay...I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure last night's dream was probably about you." stepping out from behind the screen and pulling my best supermodel pose. "Well, what do you think?"

Jared stands with a slack jaw and lets his eyes wander over me "Wow! You look amazing.." he openly stares at me as he walks over, his bare feet silent on the carpet. "I dare say I chose well."

"Maybe you know something about fashion afterall, Mr Leto."

Jared offers me his hand which I happily take, he directs me to spin a full 360 in front of him to get a good view of every angle.  His free hand slips around my waist as I come to face him again.  "Now, I know you just put this on, but I wonder if it would look much better on this bedroom floor."

I pout and huff again "You mean I have to take it off again?" Jared is just slightly taller than me so pulling puppy-dog eyes is easy, sticking out my lower lip to finish the look.

"Well... maybe not completely." he smirks and walks me back against the set of drawers just to the left of the screen, his hand still in mine while the other remains on my waist. Jared doesn't take his eyes off me and licks his lips slowly as my ass presses against the drawers, "Maybe we can just work around them.." he smirks and runs his hands over my skin as I steady myself on the drawers.  His palms feel hot against me and he makes sure they glide everywhere while his lips begin to follow.

I drop my head back to fully bare my neck to Jared and he takes full advantage, light kisses turn to nips turn to heavier bites; though never enough to leave any marks on my skin.  Teasingly slow, Jared sinks down to his knees and trails his lips over all the bare skin he could reach while his hands steadied me further and parted my legs for his face. 

Gently, Jared lifts my leg over his shoulder and kisses along my inner thigh until he reaches the panties which barely cover me. He runs his nose against me and then licks along the same path making me shiver "I think I chose very well...", his voice is low as he speaks then he continues to suck at me through the thin, barely there material until my panties were soaking through.  Finally he slips them off to one side so he could make full contact with me. The scruff of his unshaven face sent more shivers through me and I'm quickly panting his name like a mantra while his tongue works circles on me, fleetingly dipping inside me and making me mewl his name.

All too soon I'm worked up and ready to tip over the edge but Jared isn't done teasing and pulls away slowly, much to my protestations. He grins up at me and turns me to face the set of draws instead and stands behind me.  His hands glide up my back and over my shoulders where he lets them trail down over my breasts; taking the cups of the bra with him. Once freed, he massages over me and pinches lightly at my nipples until they're hard against his fingertips.  I keep my hands splayed on the top of the drawers and close my eyes, relishing in his touch and desperately wanting him to move lower.

As if Jared can read my mind he wraps an arm around my waist and brings his other hand to my ass then between my legs. I spread them further once again and push my ass back to him while his fingers took over from where his mouth had left off.  He spreads me and slowly draws his fingers through my folds with a low moan "Fuck you're so wet..."

I swallow thickly and roll my hips to his fingers; they find my swollen clit easily and rub circles over me until I'm a whining mess begging Jared to not stop; my legs are shaking and I finally find my release over his fingers with a breathless moan of his name.

Jared's arm around my waist moves, his hand tilts my head back against his shoulder and he brings his slick fingers to my mouth "clean me up like a good girl..." I lap over his digits, sucking them into my mouth until I can no longer taste myself.  He takes his time removing them and I lean back, panting lightly with my head against his shoulder still, "very good girl" Jared coos and I feel him moving his pants behind me, they hit the floor and he steps out of them swiftly.

"Bend forward for me.." his voice is rough and it's somewhere between a request and a command that I have no problem carrying out for him.

I feel the head of his cock pressed against me as he jerks himself, his breathing is heavier and I hear a barely audible moan before he pushes into my wet pussy with ease.  His thick length stretches my walls like nothing I've felt before and I let out a sharp gasp when he settles deep into me.  His hands rest on my hips and for a few moments we stay like that; savouring the feeling before he starts moving and sets a deep pace with rough thrusts causing me to moan instantly.

His cock touches places I'd never dreamed off with every thrust and roll of his hips.  I move a hand to the wall and use the leverage to push back against him; pulling a low groan from his chest as the angle changes ever so slightly.  The set of drawers rattles and rocks against the wall with the force of his thrusts into me and I wonder what the next room must think. 

Jared's rough groans become louder in my ear, his panting quick against my skin and with no warning he lifts my knee onto the drawers pushing himself deeper than I thought possible. The discomfort gives way to exquisite pleasure and pain mixed together and I find my head swimming, light.  I give up trying to push back and instead give into his deep strokes, calling out loudly into the empty room and dropping my head forward.

"Don't stop!" I manage to call out between moans and mewls of pleasure.

"Cum for me... cum around my cock... let me feel you let go!" He pants and grunts roughly and I can tell he's close too; pulling me back onto his thrusts which have quickly lost rhythm.

I let myself fall forward to lean as best as I could; my body reacting instinctively to his touch. I can feel my wetness on my thighs with each stroke and scratch at the wall as my body does let go; I soak his cock, squeeze it tight with every pulse of my walls as my body flushes and ascends with pleasure, babbling his name incoherently until I feel him release inside me a few strokes later, his body stiffening against me for a few seconds before collapsing against my back.

We hold each other up against the drawers, unable to trust our legs to hold us up and move us anywhere yet.  Jared presses kisses across my back and hums quietly, "You're amazing..." he whispers and carefully lowers my leg back down to the floor. "Do you feel okay?" His hand strokes down my sides and he keeps his voice soft.  I manage to nod and look over my shoulder "feeling very okay..." smirking a little.

~~ fin ~~