Part 4

"...the baby pink set would really suit you..."

I yelp, unaware that Jared was awake and watching me. "Jesus fuck, Leto!"

"I'm sure he did, yes, but not me personally. I wasn't alive then." he smiles from his shifted position on the couch. "You sleep okay?"

"Yeah...yeah I did, thank you. Did you?" I eye up the set Jared had pointed out to me and decide to give it a go anyway; it's very baby pink and sheer with a simple label 'GG Tulle Lingerie Set - Pale Pink'.

"Not too bad... though you talk in your sleep... you were having some fun dreams." he smirks and wiggles his eyebrows at me.

Jesus christ, I knew i woke up happy but hadn't quite realised why - did I really have those kind of dreams? "Uuuh... I genuinely don't remember my dreams from last night."

"Well they sounded good to me." Jared winks at me and I feel an entire kaleidoscope of butterflies rush through every part of me from fingers to toes and top of my head; the hair on my arms stands on end and I feel my cheeks flushing. Fuck.

"Glad you enjoyed them?" I tilt my head a little.

"Well the walls are still thin and the door wasn't fully closed... I don't make a habit out of listening in... and you were....loud..." he smirks.

"I wish i could remember it if it sounded that good... shame I can't." I turn to head to the bedroom with some of the ugliest but somehow gorgeous Lamè powder blue trousers and a simple tee featuring the Gucci Bee logo. I don't hear Jared get up to follow me.

"Well..." he calls "I could always help you recreate an approximation of what your dream could have been..." Jared stands in the doorway with his arms folded.

"Monsieur... that is very forward and presumptuous of you." I smirk and stand behind a large modesty screen, throwing the towel over the top to land on the floor and then slipping on the underwear. "This is rather comfy and you're right... it does suit me." I look over the top of the screen at him still stood in the door way.

"Can I see?" Jared grins.

"You'll have to ask me very nicely and I may consider it." I run my hands through my hair and finger comb it out the way of my face, still watching him over the screen.

Jared smirks and I see his bright blue eyes darken.