Ending the series.

Hello, all! I have good and bad news for all of my followers. Well, I hope my good news for me is good news for you. Shall I start with the bad news?

The bad news is... I'm ending they GITG series. I know you all enjoyed it, and I really enjoyed writing, but I have no desire to continue the story while creating new ideas for its plot.

What you guys can do, is message me on here and tell me how you thought the book would end.

Spoiler alert: Jordan and Giselle are siblings, and Jordan gets reunited with his daddies after 12 years in foster care. They both have the same mother but different fathers. Jordan marries a girl in foster care that met when he was 13, and goes to college to become a marine biologist. How did he pay for college? Along with a basketball scholarship, he had a 3.9 GPA throughout high school, which payed for all of his college expenses.

Giselle dies shortly after she graduated college as a journalist; she is murdered in the New Orleans area after visiting her mother, Gina. She lived a happy life and Jordan was effected deeply by her death, but was glad that Giselle left such a huge impact on his life.

Gina and Josh stayed together since the first book, nearly 25 years. Gina recovered from her drug addiction, and when Jordan and Giselle connected with them, she was the CEO of her own hair company. Josh was working for Apple's headquarters, and he could barely be home. When he was able to come home, he spent all of his time making Gina happy.

Martez and Marcus were both still successful and happy together, and are still together after 27 years. They adopted 2 more kids.

----------

The good news? I am starting a new short book! It's called Heaven's Unknown. The first two chapters are up on my page! It's a story I've been wanting to start since last July, when my mom gave me the idea. It's been in my notes for a while, I've never gotten to it though. Please go check it out!!

A big thanks to all of the readers and supporters of the GITG series! I love you all very much! This was a true success. More great stories are coming!!

- KennedyOFWGKTA