Pyro

• Born an unknown date

• Though none of his coworkers have ever seen him maskless, he is Italian and male.

• A huge fire burned down almost all of his hometown when he was a child, where he lost basically all his family members. As such, he gained permanent burn scars, was thrown into an orphanage, and received trauma he never fully recovered from. He became a firefighter later in life to save people from his family's fate.

• Initially used the pyrovision goggles as a therapeutic thing... but it caused him to slowly forget he was wearing them and actually made him unable to distinguish reality.

• Dark stuff aside, with or without goggles, he's one of the sweetest cinnamon rolls you'll ever meet. When he's not burning enemies.

• Has a very close friendship with Engie despite difficulty in communication.

• Even though pyrovision still takes over his life, he sometimes experiences short glimpses into the real world that last a few seconds.

• Loves physical contact such as hugs.

• Is rather intelligent beyond the mask. His flamethrower is homemade.

• That's currently all I have for Pyro since no one knows much about the character to build off of. I'll probably make a part 2 later.

More coming soon!!!!