003. mornin*

james lay back against the headboard as lily leaned over him and pulled down his calvin klein boxers, and she sunk her mouth down onto his dick.

"fuck, lils," he groaned, "can you take my whole cock like a good girl, lily?"

lily made eye contact with him when he said that and she almost melted at his words, pushing him as far as she can into her mouth and pumping the rest with her hand.

"fuck, can i come inside of you?" james grunted, "or do i need a condom?"

lily took her mouth off of his dick and pulled down her panties so she could perch herself on his dick.

"no condom," she breathed out, bouncing up and down as fast as she can, almost out of breath.

"such a good girl for me, aren't you? would have done this much sooner if i knew how pretty your tits look when you're on my dick,"

lily kept going until she reached her high, to which she just rolled her hips against his which made him come.

she collapsed on the bed beside him, with his cum dripping out of her onto the bed, to which james got two of his fingers and pushed all of the dripping cum back into her.

"mornin, lils." james greeted her as he folded her clothes worn the night before which were thrown all over his bedroom's floor.

"sorry it had to start like this... how about you let me take you on a real date soon?" he apologised, "i didn't know if you like tea or coffee or what so i came to see if you were awake so i could ask, i'm sorry if i woke you,"

"nah it's alright. have you got any hot chocolate?" she chuckled, using her arm to cover her barely covered chest since she was only wearing a bra.

"i'll have a look, also, i'll get you one of my shirts to wear," he gave her a sympathetic smile, rushing through his temporary wardrobe.

"there's not a lot in this wardrobe because i'm not in london too much, but you can have a look and take one of my shirts. i'll drive you home later anyways so you don't have to be looking your best," he sent her a grin, moving away from the wardrobe and out of the bedroom to let her pick out a shirt and to find her some hot chocolate.