Back To School

It's the day that Aubrey goes back to school and she's very happy. She is a muggle born so her parents are still knew to this. It is her 5th year but they still are knew to this. She gets up and gets ready for class.
(Aubreys point of view)
I get up and start by changing my clothes. I found an outfit I like then put it on.

Then I brush out my long wavy chestnut hair

I do a cute makeup look and look at the pictures I have of me and the other marauders

I do a cute makeup look and look at the pictures I have of me and the other marauders. I can't wait to see them today. I'm especially close to all the marauders except worm tail. He always gave me a bad vibe. Then I head downstairs.
(Normal POV)
She talks to her parents as she eats breakfast. When she's done she grabs her stuff. As well as her owl Milo. She then goes to the train station with her parents. They make sure no one seems them before stepping through the door to platform 9 and 3/4. Aubrey is fixing her hair when she hears two boys yell "KITTY" as loud as they can. She laughs. When she became a marauder she came a Animagus as well so she could help Remus on the full moon. Her Animagus is a Lioness so Sirius came up with the amazing nickname of kitty. The name just stuck so that's her marauder name now. She smiles and looks and sees James and Sirius running around people towards her. James is to her first and he hugs her tightly. "Hey Prongs" she says with a laugh hugging him back. He lets go and smiles. Then Sirius hugs her. Sirius hugs her tightly and picks her up and spins her around as they hug. "Please don't drop me" she says concerned. "He puts her down and smiles. "I would never kitty" he says smiling. Remus then walks over. "Hey guys" he says smiling. "Moony!" The boys say before jumping to hug him. Aubrey laughs hysterically. They let go and laugh. She then hugs Remus. "Ready to head to the train" James says smiling. Everyone nods. "Just a minute boys" she says smiling. She then hugs her mom and dad. "Bye guys I'll owl you to tell you about school and stuff" Aubrey says with a smile. Both of her parents smile and wave. "Bye Aubrey" they says smiling. She waves then leaves with boys. "Where is worm tail" she says pushing the trolley. "Talkin to some Slytherins he said he will just see us at school" Sirius says shrugging. She just nods. They put there stuff up then get in a compartment. Remus sits across from Aubrey and James is by him and across from Sirius. "I got you something" Sirius says smiling. He hands her a small black box. "Why do I not trust this" she says skeptically. "Just open it" he says with a laugh. She opens it cautiously and revels a necklace of a Lioness.

She smiles big

She smiles big. "Thanks Sirius will you help me put it on" she says smiling. He nods and smiles. He takes it out of the box and she moves her hair and turns away from him. He puts it around her neck then closes the clasp. She then puts her hair back down. She rest her head on Sirius's shoulder. "What's wrong" Sirius says resting his head on hers. "I'm really tired I went to sleep at like 5 this morning" she says in a sleepy tone. "Why don't you sleep for a bit" Sirius suggest. "I think I will I forgot a blanket witch sucks" She says with a sad tone. "Lean up" Sirius says smiling. She leans her head up and he takes off his black jacket he is wearing. "Use my jacket as a blanket" he says smiling. She nods and takes it. She leans against the window and closers her eyes.
(Times skip about an hour)
There still on the train to Hogwarts. Sirius is also now asleep he is laying against Aubrey. James smiles at Remus and takes a picture with his camera. Soon they get to Hogwarts. James steps on Sirius foot and he wakes up. "What James" he says leaning up. "We're at school" James says pointing out the window. Sirius nods and rubs his eyes. He slightly taps Aubrey on the shoulder. "Kitty wake up" Sirius says in a tired tone. She slowly wakes and turns to look at him. "Can I just stay here I'm tired" She says laying her head on Sirius. He laughs. "Come on wake up" he says smiling. She just groans in response. "Alright everyone off the train" hagrid says from out side the train. She groans again. James and Remus walk out. Sirius smiles at her. "Wanna piggyback ride" he says with a laugh. She leans up and nods. "Just please don't drop me" she says nervously. "I won't" he says with a laugh. She then gets on his back and they walk out. They get the carriages and he puts her down next to James. Sirius sits next to Remus then there off the rest of the way to Hogwarts.