Together

"So you guys are skipping today" James says looking at the two. Sirius nods and has an arm around Aubrey under the table. "Well have fun" James says smirking at Remus. She nods and smiles. They eat there food then say goodbye to the other marauders. "Hey padfoot I'm going to the the kitchen before we go you coming with" she says smiling at him. He nods. They go in and see house elves. "Hello could I get some sandwiches and drinks please" Aubrey says smiling. A house elf gives them everything they need. They then walk out. As there walking out filch is walking pass. Sirius grabs Aubrey and pulls her into a closet. "I didn't even see him" she whispers. Sirius smiles and puts and arm around her. "Luckily i did" Sirius says with a charming smile. She smiles and laughs. Sirius opens the door slowly and sees filtch is already out of the hall way. Then they run down the hallway. They run until there outside. "So what you wanna do first padfoot" Aubrey says smiling. He smiles and thinks. "How about a little adventure through the forest" Sirius says looking into her beautiful eyes. She nods and puts her bag on her back. They then walk to the forest. As there walking Aubrey trips over a branch. Sirius immediately catches her. "Thanks Padfoot" she says holding on to him. He pulls her up so she's in a Normal standing position. "No problem Kitty" he says smiling. They walk around the forest for another 3 hours. "Hey Sirius you hungry for lunch" Aubrey says looking at Sirius who is currently sitting in a tree. Sirius nods and jumps from the tree. They set a blanket before pulling out all the food. There talking and eating just having fun. After they eat they lay down together on the blanket. Aubrey grabs her polaroid camera and moves closer to Sirius. "Sirius smile for the Picture" Aubrey says smiling. Sirius cuddles against her and wraps his arms against her before smiling for the the photo. Aubrey takes to photos so they each can have one. Sirius takes the Camera out of her hands and puts it in her bag. Sirius immediately practically lays on her and hugs her. She just wraps her arms around him and smiles. "You okay Sirius" Aubrey says smiling. "I am because of you" Sirius says smiling. Sirius moves from on top of her to lay by her side. Aubrey immediately cuddles up to Sirius and rest her head on his chest. "Sirius" she says nervously. "Yea" he says putting an arm across her. "I..I think I love you" She says nervously. "I think I love you too" Sirius says smiling. She leans up and connected there lips. Sirius immediately kisses back. They both break the kiss to breathe. "Aubrey I have had feelings for you since you became a marauder and now that we got closer this year they just got stronger" Sirius says smiling. "I have felt the same" Aubrey says smiling happily. "Will you be my girlfriend" Sirius says smiling. She smiles and nods. "Of course" Aubrey says before kissing him again. Sirius again kisses back.