The 60's Dance

(Aubree pov)

I was getting ready for dance with Elena when I asked her " Do I have to go to the dance?" Elena sighed quietly "Look I know we've been through a lot with this whole Klaus business but we have to stay strong.

And yes you have to go to the dance! Besides Caroline would kill us if we missed this dance. "Yeah we do not want her to go "miss diva" on us" I said " No we do not!!" Elena said we laughed "I love you Aubree" she hugged me."

Oh I almost forgot to tell you, you're singing tonight at the dance!" I froze ww-wh-what Elena I am not going to sing at that dance "Come on please." she begged " fine but I haven't sung since our parents died okay." Okay you ready to go?

(At the dance)

We were at the dance looking for Klaus.

"I really hope know one gets hurt" I say to myself. Dana walked on stage "Okay this a special shout out to Elena and Aubree" Every body froze, including us.

''What the hell does he want from Aubree" Damon said I walked away to go see Ric "Hey having a good time?'' Alaric said I sighed really loudly then turned to him to answer '' What do you think, I mean how can this Klaus guy come in to Mystic Falls and ruin me and my friends life oh yeah and that shout out I understand why Elena got a shout out but why me?"

Before Alaric could answer I walked off to find Elena and Bonnie talking I walked up to them but before I could say anything Alaric walked out and said Aubree its time for you to sing!'' When he said that I almost threw up.

************

Sorry this is so short guys I promise to make the next one a lot longer. Make sure to vote and like and add this story it would mean a lot!! and by the way this is my first story so I'm sorry if my grammar is bad!! I will be posting every weekend!!