Taking on Klaus

(PREVIOUSLY ON ELENA GILBERT’S TWIN SISTER)

(AUBREE’S POV)

Ric ran in the gym looking flustered “hey Klaus has Jeremy” “WHAT” we say in unison “yeah he has Jeremy come on” we look at each other then followed Ric.

  (IN THE HALLLWAY)

We stopped and we looked around Bonnie then says” wait where’s Jeremy”. Then Alaric stopped and turned around to us “man I just had to get away from that dance the 60s not my decade I much rather prefer the 20s the jazz the dancing and the style” “ Alaric are you on vervaine? “ Elena asked.

“ Now why would you asked that Elena?” then Elena gasped, “he’s being compelled” “ NOPE! I’ll give you a hint I’m not Alaric “ I looked a him for a minute and gasped “ Klaus”

  (NOW)

   (BONNIE’S POV)

“Klaus” Aubree said as soon as she said that my eyes went wide “ BINGO” Klaus said. “But don’t worry you two are not on my hit list tonight” then he turned to me “ but you are”.  

I stand in front of Elena And Aubree protectively “ RUN” “ what about you” Aubree asked worried I turned to them “ I’ll be fine just go and find Damon and Stefan” then they ran off then I turned to face Klaus then blast him with my magic

(KLAUS’S POV)

            As the Bennet witch blasted me with her magic I laughed evilly and stand up weakly and said to her “ did I mention I had a witch so fire away” then she blasted me again but before I could get up she ran away.

(ELENA’S POV)

I grabbed Aubree’s hand because she was way behind me. We kept running until we saw Damon “ DAMON” I shouted his name and he turned and saw us. “Damon Klaus is in Alaric’s body I say in between breathes.

 Then bonnie came running to us “ Bonnie can you still kill him I don’t know he has a witch helping him Damon he knows I have my powers”. “Okay Elena go find Stefan and tell him what’s going on Bonnie Aubree come with me” we all nod and we go our separate ways.

(DAMON’S POV)

We where walking down the hallway while I was telling my plan to the girls. “Wait so your plan is to let Bonnie use all that can kill her to make Klaus believe that she’s dead. So he’ll stop coming after us and you want me to act like she is really dead so Elena will believe it” Aubree said and I had simply said “yes”.

            Bonnie looked at me for a minute and said, “ Okay I’ll do it “. Then Bonnie and I looked at Aubree and she sighed loudly “ fine I’ll do it but if anything goes wrong I’m blaming you” I only nodded “okay”.

(AUBREE’S POV)

            Me and Bonnie were looking around school for Klaus “are you sure your up for this its just I don’t wont you to get hurt what if he tried to kill you what if he kidnaps you what if –“. Before she could say anything else I cut her off “Bonnie I’ll be fine I can handle it now stop with the what if’s that can happen in the future and start looking what’s right in front in now okay”.

She sighed softly “okay I’m just nervous what if-“ she cut herself off “sorry we start looking again”. Then we walked into the cafeteria and saw Klaus sitting their twirling a knife in his hand. “Well look who final deicide to show up” then he trough the knife at me then I held my hand up shutting my eyes tight waiting for the pain to come. But I didn’t feel pain I didn’t feel anything at all then I open my eyes to only shock my self to see the knife frozen in the air.

Did I do that I thought to myself then drop my hand. Then it was still in the air and I was just looking at it then I wished it to turn around and attack Klaus and it did.

I look at Bonnie and she look as shocked as me” look what we have here” then we looked at Klaus with a smirk on his face “another witch “. Then out of no where Bonnie broke his wrist then his leg then he stood up and laughed then looked at Bonnie “is that all you got” then she wiped the blooded from her nose and looked at him with confidents “lets find out “.

Then she started to attack him and all the lights started to bust. I screamed for bonnie to stopped but she didn’t. There was blood running down her nose Stefan and Elena where banging on for bonnie to open up then I ran to the door to try to get it open but it wouldn’t budge.

I look at Bonnie and realized that it was begging to be too much for her to handle then she looked at us then she dropped. Then in a flash I was taken then every thing stop and I looked to see who took me and it was Klaus then I went to run but he grabbed a hold of me then made me turn to face him “ your not going any where sweet heart until the ritual”

(OKAY GUYS SO THE SECOND CHAPTER IS RUNNING A LITTLE SLOWER THAN I PLANED SO PLEASE DON’T BE MAD I’LL UPDATE BY TUESDAY OR WENSDAY SO PLEASE COMMENT VOTE TELL ME HOW YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!)

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS WHO ARE READING MY STORY AND VOTING AND COMMETING IT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY AND GIVING IT A CHANCE YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! XOXO