Trying To Escape The Devil Himself

(Recap)

So Bonnie just died and in a flash Aubree' s taking by Klaus and won't let her go now on to the story

(Elena's POV)

I tried to get through the door more eagerly as I watched Klaus take aubree. Finally the door opened and I ran to Bonnie's body. With " Stefan she's not breathing stefan give blood she needs blood" I said sobbing uncontrollably. I looked at him with sad eyes to see his shocked face and said "I'm sorry its to late". But before I could protest Damon walked in while I was crying over my dead best friend.

(DAMON POV)

I walked into the room that Elena and Stefan was in and looked at stefan and said"Get her out of where I'll deal with the body". Elena looked at me with teary eyes "This is Bonnie" I looked at Elena sternly " The counsoul can't find another body Elena get her out of her" Stefan started to carry Elena out " Wait oh my god Jeremy we have to find Jeremy" I sighed" I'll find him" and stefan walked her screaming no. Once they were gone i crouched down by Bonnie's body.

( Aubree's POV)

Klaus took me to Alaric's apartment and looked me in the bedroom but he didn't take my phone so texted Tyler the love of my life we've been together since we were thirteen years old. We planned on getting married at seventeen. I miss Tyler very much he went out of town with jules another werewolf. ( a/n sorry for all your tyler and caroline fans). I heard the door being unlocked I quickly hide my phone as soon as Klaus walked in. It was weird that someone you know and love and look at them with a caring look. Then have them taking away from you and look at the same person with so much hatred. " What do you want" with scared laced in my voice " theirs no need to be afraid Love" his thick British ascent made me cringed. But after he said that I was pissed so I stood up and pointed at him.

" Theirs no need to be afraid really you are here to kill my sister and I and you killed one of the people that mean every thing to me so yeah I'm going to be afraid because once you do this ritual my life is ruin and stop talking like you know me because you don't". After that i took a breather and sat back down and he smirked at me " On the contrite I do know you can sing beauiful here sing something for me" and he handed me a guitar " fine" and I snatch it out off his hand. I knew the perfect song to do and I started singing " Mr. know it all well ya think you know it all but ya don't know at all ain't it, ain't something y'all when somebody tells you something bout you think that they know you more then you do so you take it down another pill to swallow Mr. bring me down well ya, ya like to bring me down don't you ? But ain't laying down, baby , I ain't going down Can't nobody tell me how its gonna be Nobody's gonna make a fool out of me baby you should know i lead not follow ". But I was cut off by Klaus " ok love their's no need to be hateful". I look at him with so much hate in my eyes and I look away " By the way love love the dress" I rolled my and sighed " Ok listen I know i'm stuck with you until the next full moon and all so I would really like for you to stop talking to me and another thing stop flirting with me I have a boyfriend and please get out of Alaric's body".

He just stand their smirking at me " Don't worry love I be back in my own body soon but first I have to do things" then he just left and didn't lock the door this time now all I have to do is come up with a plan to escape. I look around the room and see a window maybe I could jump out of it so I run to the window and it was really high but I don't think just jump and I did I started to fall really fast then something happen I started to float in mid air. but I was close to the ground though so once I was ok I settled on the ground I ran to the Salvatore's house. Once I was finally their I ran inside out of breath and walked In and sat at the bar to then I heard something down in the basment to see Elena pull the dagger out of Elijah heart.

" Elena what are you doing" she turned around in shock but then she told me to be Quiet then pointed to her ear " Are you crazy" i mouthed to her " I know what i'm doing" she mouthed back then looked at me with a pleading look then I nodded my head for her to do it and she did. Once Elena pulled it out we waited while we were waiting I started to feel bad for Elijah we had to kill him for our safety I was cut off from my thoughts by a gasp well here we go. " Elijah" I said with concern when he finally caught and said"Katerina" and just looked at me then I touched him I could see every thing he was seeing it was the first time he had meet Katherine. Suddenly I was back in the dudgeon " Elijah no it's me Audrey" before i said anything else he mummers "oh my god". Then got sucked into another memory. I really need to find out what's going on with me and fast it was finally over then he just passed out I stepped back. But Elena being Elena she touches him. Then tries to bite her but she moves and elijah bones were cracking as he awakening then stand up and kept gasping for air " I can't I can't breath" then bends down coughing " what's happening to me". he tries to vamp sped out but ran into the door then I help him up " I can't be in this house" then I realized " You weren't invited in" " Get me out of here then vamp sped once again but into the brick wall until he finally made it out.

We looked at each other for a brief second then ran after Elijah we stopped at the front door