Surprises

(Okay so the video I put imagine that Aubree is singing Stand By Me and I only chose that song because it's a 60's song) 

(Alaric's/Klaus p.o.v)

So I'm here in Mystic Falls at the decades dance and the theme is the 60’s. Urg I hate the 60s but the Beatles made it bearable I prefer the 20s. So here I’m looking for Aubree telling her that it’s time for her to sing for the dance I found her with Elena and the Bennet Witch. And when I told her she looked like she was going to throw up. My eyes softened when I looked at her she was so beautiful

(Aubree’s p.o.v)

        ‘’Are you okay Aubree’’ I nodded no I turned to look at Bonnie and Elena with worried looks on their faces ‘’ I can’t do it ‘’ ‘’Yes you can don’t be afraid.‘’ Elena told me insuring me that I’ll be okay ‘’Yeah just breath you can do it’’ Bonnie said.  I sighed nervously ‘’You guys don’t get it I haven’t been on a stage since my parent’s car ran off the Wickery bridge, and nothing has ever been the same since then’’ ‘’hey we will be right there with you okay?’’ Bonnie told me I nodded then turned to Alaric ‘’ tell them I’m coming okay’’ he only nodded then left.

         Elena and Bonnie started to walk towards the school then they stopped and turned around to see me in the same spot playing with my finger they then started to walk towards me ‘’you’ll be fine” “yeah trust us okay’’ they said then put their arms over my shoulders and walked me to the dance. When we walked into the dance the spotlight shot towards me everybody’s head turned towards me they started cheering.

      I then started to walk to the stage when I got on the stage I turned to every one then said “Hey guys most of you know me and know I haven’t preform in along time but if you don’t know me I’m here to sing for you tonight.” One kid in the crowd yelled ‘’ WE LOVE YOU AUBREE’’ and I laughed and turned to the band told them what song I was going to sing. Then the music started playing and I started to sing.

(STAND BY ME)

        WHEN the night has come and the land is dark and the moon is the only light we’ll see No I won’t be afraid oh I won’t be afraid just as long as you stand by me stand by me so darling, darling stand by me oh stand by me oh stand, stand by me stand by me if the sky we look upon should tumble and fall and the mountains should crumble to the sea I won’t cry, I won’t cry no I shed a tear just as long as you stand by and darling stand by me oh stand by me oh stand now stand by me stand by me so darling  stand  by me oh stand by me whenever your in trouble won’t you stand by me oh stand by me oh won’t you stand now stand by me stand by me.  

(END OF SONG)

         I finished the song every one started cheering really loud and I got off the stage and went to Elena. “I knew you could do it! ‘’ she smiled at me “I think I just surprised myself today’’

 Now I’m over here talking with Bonnie and Elena then Ric came running in the gym looking flustered ‘’ hey Klaus has Jeremy’’ ‘’WHAT’’ we say in unison  ‘’yeah he has Jeremy come on we looked at each other and followed Ric into the hallway.

Then we stopped and we look around Bonnie then says “Wait where’s Jeremy’’ then Alaric stopped and turned to us’’ man I just had to get away from that dance man the 60’s is not my decade I prefer the 20’s the jazz and the dancing’’  “Alaric are you on vervaine’’ Elena   asked.

     “Now why would you asked that Elena?’’ then Elena gasped ‘’he’s being compelled ‘’No I’ll give you a hint I’m not Alaric’’ then we all gasped then I say’’ Klaus’’

(OH CLIFFHANGER GUYS FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT CHAPTER SO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS GUYS FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER AND MAYBE USE SOME FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER CATCH YOU LATER GUYS!!!)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER TRIED TO MAKE IT LONGER AND MORE INTRESTING THANKS FOR READING.