Beginning: Worries and Friends

It was a beautiful time at Camp Half-Blood and everyone's enjoying peace while it lasted. You see, the war just ended and Gaea has been defeated. Actually, Percy Jackson, hero of Olympus, talked to her that his son, Kronos, was a big "no no" at ruling the entire humanity. He told her about what he did; eating his children is far more worse than being stuck in Tartarus. This, unexpectedly, convinced Gaea and left thanking Percy for this. She left with a...

"I'll be having a very very long talk with my son, Kronos." And she left.

Well, it's a peaceful day alright. The people who got involved in the war felt like they haven't got a good sleep since the Gaea trouble started. And now, they can rest as long as they want. But, Percy's state is different than others...he's starting to be attacked by nightmares.

"Gaaahhh!!! Please stop! Please! Aaaahhh!!!" A loud scream woke everyone up as they heard shouting and crying from The Poseidon Cabin. They who the one screaming but they didn't know why. They, Percy's friends, quickly went towards his cabin. As they entered his room cabin they saw a thrashing Percy who has wounds and large gashes appearing in his body. Everything's covered in it except for his face. Heck! Even his hand got words carved in it.

"P-Percy> Hey! Wake up!" Luke Castellan, Son of Hermes, shouted while trying to wake Percy up. He shook him but, Percy kept on wobbling, he pinched him and he started evading so...he slapped him in the face which did the trick on waking him up. Percy fluttered his eyes open and what they saw gave them a blush in their faces. They, Luke, Jason and Nico, saw how cute Percy is.

"L-Luke? Jason? Nico?! Thank you for waking me up! I got this nightmare when my stepfather, Gave started to abu-!" He cut his words off as e covered his mouth with his hands. They asked him on what he was going to say but Percy just shook his head saying he is just fine. They started to bombard him with pleas on saying the last one (except for Nico and Annabeth who was shaking in anger) and they even started to bribe him but, he still refused.

"So, you'll be ok by yourself?" Nico asked as he looked at Percy who was shivering a little that only he could see. He has a keen eye and can easily see what is happening at a person. Percy quickly smiled, although it is a weak one, and nodded. Seeing that Percy's alright, he left. But, started to wonder; why is Percy trying to hide that? He even ignored the blue cupcakes that his mother baked. Something's not right...

"So, you noticed too, huh? Well, I expect it cause you can see someone easily." A voice suddenly said and he quickly knew who it was. Or who she was. He looked up the pear tree and saw Annabeth Chase, Percy's best friend having a worried look.

"I know...and can you tell me what did his stepfather did?" Nico asked while looking uo at Annabeth's, having a hopeful look. Annabeth sighed and ordered Nico to sit beside her. As Nico got settled, she started.

"I'll tell you one. And only one, that's all. It's his choice if he wants to tell you the whole story...
Percy is just five when the beatings started. Well, three if you consider throwing a rolled up newspaper at you is an abuse but let's get on with the story. One time, his stepfather got drunk again and this time, Percy's mom isn't around. So...Gabe entered Percy's room and started to carve nasty things in his back. And *sob* it's "Freak" that Gabe carved. * I-*sob* I-*cries*!" As Annabeth broke down crying, Nico seem to sense how hard Percy's childhood is. Being beaten everyday is a hard one. And he knew, too, that the story was a sugar-coated one.

"Don't worry Annabeth. If Percy's nightmares kept on. We'll ask help from our parent Gods." Unknwon to them, The gods are listening to the conversation along with Hades. This made the Gods, especially Poseidon, tear up a little at the story. And it was the sugar-coated version! So, they vowed on helping Percy if ever he needs it...

"This Gabe sounds familiar. Hades, do you know anyone down the Underworld named Gabe?" Zeus asked as he asked Hades. Hades looked at his brother and nodded. It does sound familiar but surely, it isn;t down the Underworld, right?

"I'll go check on it. In the meantime...Poseidon, why don't you go down there and comfort your son? He needs you now and I'm very sure of it." Hades said as he glance at his brother. His brother nodded and went towards Camp Half-Blood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is my new book! A Percy Jackson fanfic! And I want to know if you want Jason, Nico or Luke to be Percy's partner! So...this is it! Signing out!