Chapter Two: My Family Crush (Thalia)

So, this chapter is for Thalia going to get her question answered. A Thalia all chapter! And...I will have an OC here for Thalia's pairing. You know...

Name: Hadrian Parker

Godly Parent: Ares (there'll be a surprise at later chapters!)

Age: Around sixteen (16)

Personality: Aggressive, personalities like Ares but has a goofy on the other hand. A kind boy cause he's raised by nuns. Peaceful.

Description: Brownish hair, red eyes, looks like Ares (It looks like he got everything from Ares). At the age of three, her mother died. He lived in the streets for two years then got raised by one of the nuns. Eventually, they found out about Ares and the other Gods. Even though they're christian, they still respect other people's religion. Went to camp just now.

Let's start the story...
_____________________________________________________________________________

THALIA'S POV
I really need to have answers. Not from my brother 'cause I know for s long how he likes Percy and how many times he went all over war towards the Hades Cabin for one certain son of the said God (Nico). I wanted to find out what's this all about. You know...my dad comforting Percy's dad. And considering our family tree...I think I have a clue right now.

"You seem in deep thoughts...so, how are you?" Someone said behind me and I turned around. There stood what looks like to me the most handsome boy I have ever seen (well...second to Jason) . I wonder who his godly parent is.

"Name's Hadrien Parker. Son of Ares and most of all, proudly raised by nuns." He said while sitting beside me. We are currently sitting outside of camp near the tree I was once, or the pine tree where I was sealed. It was peaceful staying here, but also a little bit of lonely. Ever since Percy got this Dave creature nightmare and a possibility of him , the creature, attacking him. Everyone followed him even one of them went to the bathroom but was accidentally shot by Luke. 

"Hey...I'm Thalia Grace. Daughter of Zeus and basically the once sealed here in this pine tree." I answered while looking straight at him which he looked back. I blushed slightly and looked away but he kept his hand on my chin making me look straight at him.

"You look very beautiful..." He said making me blush even more. I was never in this situation so I didn't know what to do! Please Aphrodite...help me! I don't know what to do. But, thankfully he moved his hand away from my chin. He looked at me, completely embarrased.

"G-Got a sickness...I was raised by nuns and is a son of Ares so...I have another side. The agressive one who just do something or speaks something suddenly from my feelings." He said while scratching his head. I smiled and waved it off like it was nothing.

"Nah, that's ok. It was something that neither of us controlled. And it was most probably my stepmom's fault. Hera, you know best in gaining someone of madness and all...you know? You should just probably jest it off." I said while standing up and dusting my pants off. He stood and did the same also. He waved at me saying goodbye's to each other when...

"Let's meet again! Tomorrow! Same time! Same place! Here! Bye Thalia!" He shouted and went off towards Ares' Cabin. I smiled and remembered all the good times of my life...

And this happening became one of it.

FOUR HOURS LATER (AT ZEUS CABIN)
I iris-called my father, Zeus. I am really desparate of answers (and is tired by all the questions by the Aphrodite Cabin), so it turned out that questions was like that. Needed to be answered, all of the questions. My father answered immediately and actually smiled at me.

"So Thalia, what do you want to talk about? I am actually busy planning something...very urgent." Ok, that last part was something unusual for my father. And planning? It doesn't sound like my father at all. I sighed and shook my head looking straight at my father.

"Dad, can you flash in here in your cabin. Like, right now cause I got something more urgent than yours." I said and he actually accepted it! The iris call went off and a lightning was seen inside my cabin only to see my one and only father.

"Ok dad, spit it out." I said while looking something like that figure called, I-Am-The-Boss. He looked at me warily and scratched his head.

"What it is to spit o-out?" Ok, my dad's a bad liar if he's in love. No, not like when he got a relationship with mortals but when he was truly in love with someone. Have never seen in my whole life. A goofy one. Like, the teenager type and that's what my dad is acting right now.

"Come on! I know you like Uncle Poseidon for about like what? A hundred? Thousand? Or even millenium! Dad, I know Auntie Hera wants a divorce and you gave it to her! Auntie Hera knows everything! And so do I. Well...sometimes but I'm not blind." I said and he blushed a little. Wow, talk about all the dad thing...

"Could you keep it a secret? I mean, I know that Aphrodite and her kids know about it so I asked her to keep it a secret. I don't want other guys looking at Poseidon that way. And I am actually doing a favor to your brother." He said while looking a little bit annoyed. I think he doesn't want talking about other guys with Uncle Poseidon in the chat. I smiled and pats my father's head which he accepted happily.

"And by the other guys, ou basically mean Uncle Hades, right?" I asked and he grunted in annoyance. So, Uncle Hades is the other guy. Not surprised cause considering our family tree so...yeah. Not weird at all.

"Not just your Uncle Hades but also the other minor gods and other Titans. Oceanus, Coeus, Prometheus and many others!" Dad shouted very frustated and annoyed. I almost laughed when O remembered that he's a hundred of years old. And I thought he was tired of it!

"To keep between you and me, Percy is also like his father but got other Titans after him when they were defeated by him. Let's say that Kronos' included along with Helios, Atlas, Iapetus and like his father, many others! They got the personality of a queen! A kind mother but a good wife also. Not like others who drill you with all those kind of no-nonsense things!" My father said. I nodded and approved of his content with the Sea Borns. I love their personalities too. Have a cool mother like that and your free to go!

"Well dad, good luck with that. i wanted a mother like that. Carefree and untamed! Dad! You gotta get me a mother and also a brother-in-law that is so cool! I wanted Percy in the family for so long so...you gotta get 'em or what?" Thist time, my father high-fived with me. I love being with my father it just seems nice to be dealing witha cool father if he likes you.

"So, gotta plan a wedding-er, a date eh? Leave you here, my daughter. Adios! I need to woe my beloved Sea Flower." And with that, my father left me alone.

It looks like, it runs within our family. And I know the truth now. Love is like the Ocean. Well, they love the ocean.