Chapter Three: The Start of The Competition

Hey guys! I can update now cause there's internet! So...Hadrian Parker's Goldy parent will be a big surpise! For now, let us focus on out two ocean's suitor. They have a long line of them waiting!
_______________________________________________________________________________

Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, and the said God of the Ocean is having a great time together. They started to hang out when Zeus lifted that ancient law of not seeing their children. But, because everyday Poseidon broke it, he just lifted it up for he knew, he is not called untamed ocean for nothing.

"Hey dad...I think this life is the best. Spending time with you. Surfing, playing voleyball, reading stories, gossiping and many others. I have wanted this for so long...too bad there's a God out there both chasing us." Percy said with depression and sadness in his voice. Poseidon sighed while nodding in agreement. Both of them untamed seas are always in danger...can't they take a break? For just only a little while please?

"It's alright Percy, your uncles Zeus and Hades will not let us in danger. They will protect us." Poseidon said while hugging his son tightly. Poseiodn is not a damsel in distress. It's his other siblings that made him feel weak. The way they spoil him like he was a queen. Sighing, he shook his head, forgetting about those weird gestures that his brothers are doing lately.

"So...want to surf? I bet I can defeat you!" Percy said playfully as he jumped on the golden sand making Poseidon chuckle. Of course, as a God, he couldn't say no to a challenge, could he? He grinned from ear to ear and went to fetch their surfing boards.

"I wager that I will will now, dad!" Percy said as he rode the waves like he knew its every move. Poseidon smirked and rode it like it was just something that he usually do. Both of the seas started to ride the wave. They are both laughing like it was the happiest time of their lives.

They never knew the bomb that will explode.

AT MOUNT OLYMPUS

"No! Poseidon should be mine!" Everybody knew that familiar voice. They knew it all too well that if it started to shout, they will hide under their tables. But, what's even more worse...all of the minor Gods and Titans are there shouting like Zeus at the top of their lungs.

"Aarrggh! I told you little brother! You just shouldn't claim Poseidon as yours! He's going to be mine, too!" The calm and collected Death God started to scream, too, at the top of his lungs. The other Gods that has a crush on Poseidon screamed in agreement as they fought over and over again.

"Dear nephew! Poseidon should be mine for we are more comfortable than any of you puny gods!" Oceanus shouted as the waves unknowingly became hard with rolling big waves. Zeus seeth in anger as he started to lose his cool even more.

"No! He will not be yours! Don't you three claim him!" Morpheus, the God of Sleep and Dreams, shouted surprising the rest of them. Morpheus is usually asleep in all the meeting even if their lives are at stake but now...true love first.

"No you don't!" And the shoutings and screamings continued. On the other side of the Olympus council room, stood Kronos with Iapetus and other Gods who wants Percy. The demigods included. Not wanting to start an argument, they talk like proffesional guys who wear ties on a meeting. Although the atmosphere screamed competition and challenge and claiming the demigod first, they get with this like normally perfect people.

Although, they are secretly insulting one another. Atleast, no argument and only quiet talking.

"I wanted Perseus first, so he should be mine." Kronos stated with aura in his voice. He sounded almost demanding like cause, after all, he was once the King of Everything. This made Iapetus, who is sitting beside him, look at him annoyed.

"No, I should go first as you can see I fought with him when we are enemies, first. I wanted to apoligize to him thus, this is a perfect one. Perfect oppurtunity, I should have him first, dear Kronos." He spoke Kronos' name with anger in his voice. Kronos somewhat smirked but eventually glared at him. This made the demigods sigh in frustration.

"Look, I knew Percy first. He should be mine." Nico di Angelo said while trying to calm himself down. Jason held his fist on the sides of the chair he was sitting but it was obvious that he is angry. The electricity appearing around indicated something.

"No, he should be ours, we knew him first more than any of you." The Stolls said as they held onto one another, trying to calm each other to not shout and scream curses to their rivals. The other Gods, Titans and demigods glared at one another. Seeing if anyone will claim the Little Ocean as their own.

One should know...if you are holding a meeting with Titans, Gods and demigods? You can't never expect a peaceful meeting. Here's come the screaming confession party starting with Helios and Apollo,

"HEY! I WANT HIM FIRST" -Apollo.

"OH YEAH? GIVE ME THE SUN AND I'LL TAKE PERCY AWAY FROM YOU!" -Helios.

And they continued on fighting. They started to...kill each other.

"HE IS MINE!"-Kronos.

"NO LORD KRONOS! MINE AND MINE ONLY!" - Atlas.

"FORGET IT! I WANT PERCY-KINS!" -Jason.

Both parties from both sides started to trash Olympus. On Earth, many people are dying because of natural calamities. Poor mortals...

"I have enough of this. Aphrodite, Athena, Artemis and the other Goddesses, wanna help them out?" Hera asked as he stood from her throne and went towards his brother, Zeus. She put a hand on his shoulder making the said God calm down along with other Gods.

"Ares, calm down! You should be ashamed of not letting blood go around!" Eris, Ares' sister said while patting him in the back while encouraging him to have the little Ocean for himself. The other Gods started to calm the other Gods down.

5 HOURS LATER

It took the Goddesses five hours to calm everyone of them. How? They knew that screaming and fighting will not do anything and...they fear Athena and Artemis. They held their man parts as they whimper on what will happen to them.

"Now that your all ok...we should come up with an agreement." Hera said while healing the bruise marks around her brothers; Zeus and Hades. The other Goddess took care of other Gods as they sat calmed down.

"I have something to sort this out. How about, every one of you can court and seduce your Oceans within the radius of one month considering that your all many?" Athena said as he took care of the two Titans; Oceanus and Kronos. The other Gods thought about it and it's possibilities.

"Sweet! More time with my Percy-chan!" Apollo thought as he blush about his own statement.

"Fine! We'll do that!" Zeus said as they all raised their hands and,

"We swear on the River Styx!" The sky rumbled, The vow is unbreakable. Or the Fates will personally visit them on their graves.