5

"Have I ever told you that your brother is well fit?" Sarah joked as the pair took their seats at Stamford Bridge for Chelsea's game against Liverpool. Sarah loved winding Mia up by making little comments about the defender.

"I'd say that's about the 5th time today." Mia replied as hugged her cream jacket to her body as a cold breeze blew across the stadium in the midst of January. Light snow had been falling all day and a bit lay on the pitch but it wasn't enough for the game to be cancelled or moved.

"Good and I'll say it five more times before the game is over." Sarah said causing the two girls to laugh before their attention turned to the two teams warming up on the field below.

Her eyes unintentionally drifted from her brother to the boy standing next to him. She watched as the pair joked around while warming up and suddenly a feeling of guilt washed over her. Mia did feel guilty for keeping her relationship with Mason a secret from her brother but she always knew he'd be mad if he found out. Ben wasn't exactly against his sister dating his teammates but he wasn't a fan of the situation either.

Mia remember the night of Ben's 23rd birthday where she had briefly joked about finding Harvey Barnes, one of Ben's Leicester teammates at the time, attractive and it resulted in a glare from her brother and according to James Maddison, he wasn't exactly fond of Mia expressing her interest in his teammate.

Although she wasn't sure if it was just his teammates Ben was against her dating or footballers in general. Footballers had a reputation. They weren't exactly deemed the most loyal people when it came to relationships and while some were in lifelong relationships, others weren't exactly as loyal and therefor footballers received a bad reputation in general.

Mia knew Mason wasn't like that and neither were any of the footballers she had the privilege of meeting. They were all either in very stable relationships or just hadn't found the right person yet. Honestly Mia was glad her brother wasn't like that, although she knew he was never that kind of person but it was easy for a young boy making his break into the Premier League to be changed by the world of money, fancy cars and girls throwing themselves at you.

"Hey." Sarah's voice pulled Mia out of her thoughts and back to Stamford Bridge where the game was soon due to kick off. "I've been calling your name. What were you think about?"

"Nothing." Mia assured the blonde girl next to her as she shook her head before her eyes fell on her brother and Mason once again as the pair removed their warm up tops and got ready to line up for the game ahead. "Nothing at all."

"Doesn't your brother look well fit in his little Chelsea kit?" Sarah questioned with a smirk on her face as the two teams' starting XI took their respective positions on the field as Liverpool got ready to take the kick off.

"Here we go again." Mia replied as she laughed before the kick off was taken and their attention was immediately pulled to the field below and that was where it remained for the next 90+ minutes with the only thoughts Mia had about Mason or Ben were how good they were playing.

" Mia replied as she laughed before the kick off was taken and their attention was immediately pulled to the field below and that was where it remained for the next 90+ minutes with the only thoughts Mia had about Mason or Ben were how good they w...