9

"Yes!!" Mason exclaimed as he dropped the PlayStation remote down on the table in front of him and he jumped up from his seat in excitement. "That, my friend, would be 5 wins to none."

"That is impossible." Ben moaned as he leant back into his couch as the Home Screen of FIFA appeared on his living room tv.

"Clearly not when it just happened." Mason said with a smile as he sat back down next to his friend.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Ben announced as he dropped the remote on the table next to Mason's and stood up.

"Ah Chilly don't cry." Mason joked which lead to him receiving a slap across the back of his head.

"Ow!" Mason complained as Ben walked towards the door.

"Oh shut up." Ben called back once he was out of the room.

A moment later, the sound of Ben's doorbell ringing echoed through the house.

"Mason, get the door please." Ben yelled form upstairs.

"Okay." Chelsea's number 19 called back as he threw his phone on the couch and walked towards the front hall.

"Ben-. Oh Mason, sorry. I didn't think you'd be here." Mia's voice spoke as Mason opened the door

"No worries. Ben's in the bathroom." Mason replied as he stood aside to let his teammate's family inside the house.

"Hello dear." Ben and Mia's mother greeted the young midfielder.

"Hi Sally." Mason smiled as the older woman pulled him into a hug.

"Alright mate." Wayne greeted his son's teammate and close friend.

"Hi Wayne."

"Mum dad. What are you doing here?" Ben's voice could be heard as he made his way down the stairs.

"Hello dear." The older Chilwell woman spoke as she pulled her son into a hug. "Is it a crime to visit our children?"

"No, of course not. Come in." Ben said as he and his parents headed into the kitchen.

"Wow. My parents really seem to like you." Mia commented once it was just her and Mason in the front hall of Ben's house.

"Well that's a good thing isn't it." Mason smiled before stealing a quick kiss and following his friend into the kitchen.

Mia laughed slightly at Mason's words and actions before following him into the kitchen where Ben was making tea for his parents.

"So, how's life been going?" Wayne wondered as Mia and Mason entered the kitchen.

They started to talk about football at Chelsea, the upcoming international break which both of the boys were going on, Mia's YouTube career and everything in between.

It was nice for the Chilwell siblings to catch up with their mother and father since they don't see them too often after moving down to London.

Mia found herself smiling everything her parents would ask Mason a question about his football of life in general. It made her realise how close her brother and Mason were and how much she needed to tell Ben about what was going on because the longer things went on the worse she expected his reaction to be.

 It made her realise how close her brother and Mason were and how much she needed to tell Ben about what was going on because the longer things went on the worse she expected his reaction to be