20

First game of 2021 for Chelsea was at Stamford Bridge against Manchester City. It didn't exactly go to plan as the Blues ended up losing 3-1 to the Manchester team.

Mia had been accompanied by Tammy's girlfriend, Leah, at the game and the pair were now making their way down to the tunnel to greet the boys after the game.

First two people out of the dressing room were Ben and Callum both with their toiletry bags tucked under their arms. Ben noticed his sister and made his way over to her before pulling her into a hug.

"Hard luck." Mia said in her brother's ear before they pulled away from one another to see a few more Chelsea players had left the dressing room.

"Thanks." Ben smiled in reply before he glanced over his shoulder. "I know someone else who wouldn't mind a hug."

"Shut up." Mia told him, knowing he was talking about Mason.

"Just saying." The defender spoke as he casually shrugged his shoulders. Mia knew that no one knew about the new year's kiss a few days ago but Ben had been making little comments over the last few days that was leading her to believe otherwise.

"I'm beat. Anyone for dinner at mine?" Mason wondered as he wrapped his arms around Ben and Callum's shoulders as he and Tammy approached them.

"Sure." Ben, Tammy and Callum all agreed.

"Mia, you coming?" Mason asked looking at the brown haired girl with hopeful eyes.

"I don't really have a choice do I?" Mia replied knowing there was a high chance she would be the one cooking.

"Nope." Mason told her causing the boys to laugh.

"I'll leave you guys too it." Leah said them as she headed to leave.

"Oh no." Mia spoke as he quickly grabbed the blonde's arm. "If I have to put up with these idiots, so do you."

"Hey." The four boys exclaimed at the comment made by the Chilwell girl.

"It's true. We'll see you guys at Mason's." Mia told them as she linked her arm through Leah's and guided her towards the car park.

"You're drooling." Tammy said to Mason once the two girls were out of ear shot.

"Shut up." Mason replied to his teammate as he removed his arms from Ben and Callum's shoulders.

"God you two are so alike." Ben spoke referring to a few moments ago when Mia had told him to shut up in that same tone of voice.

"Do you people want to be fed or not?" Mason threatened looking around at his teammates.

"We all know you won't be cooking, Mia will be. Like always." Callum told the midfielder as they made their way towards the carpark to head to Mason's house.

"I'm offended that you all think every time I invited you to my house that Mia cooked. What about before we started going out?" Mason asked as he opened the door to the car park.

"You always got takeout food." Tammy reminded the Portsmouth born boy causing Mason to clench his teeth in realisation.

"Oh yeh." Mason recalled causing the boys to laugh as they all walked towards Mason's car and they all got in and began the short journey towards the midfielder's house.

—————

After Mia declared she didn't feel like cooking every agreed they would order pizza if everyone promised not to tell Lampard about it.

After agreeing, Mason ordered the food and everyone was now sat in the sitting indulging in pizzas while watching an episode of Friends.

"So, summer vacation anyone?" Tammy wondered as he leant forward to grab another slice of pizza.

"Dude, it was literally New Year's Eve like 3 days ago. I think it's a bit early to be booking holidays." Ben replied as he grabbed his bottle of water from the table next to the arm chair.

"I'm not say we have to book anything. Just some ideas." Tammy explained.

"Ibiza." Mia spoke the first place that came to her mind before placing a pepperoni in her mouth.

"Love it." Leah agreed as she leant forward to give the brown haired girl a high five.

"Bit of a party hub. Don't think I'd be down for that." Mason disagreed with the Chilwell girl sitting next to him.

"Don't come then." Mia told him with a smile.

"Very funny, as if you guys would ever go on vacation without me." Mason replied before eating the pizza crust in his hand.

"Watch us." Mia challenged causing Mason to laugh.

"You wouldn't dare. You'd miss me too much." The midfield assured her.

"I'd enjoy the peace more like." The Milton Keynes born girl told him.

"Well-."

"Shut up." Callum spoke to him teammate. "How did a conversation about vacation turn into you two arguing?"

"Back to holidays. Dubai." Leah continued the holiday list moving the conversation away from the former couple.

"I like that one." Ben agreed with her having always wanted to go to Dubai.

"You wouldn't dream going anywhere without me. Then you wouldn't know what I was up to while you were gone." Mason whispered in Mia's ear, ignoring the conversation going on around them.

"And you wouldn't stay at home anyway because you wouldn't know what I was doing while you were stuck at home." Mia told him in challenging tone.

"Are you calling me possessive?" Mason wondered.

"Are you?" Mia replied before grabbing another slice of pizza and sitting back in her seat and joining back in on the conversation that was happening around her.

Mason smile was he too joined in on the conversation and sat back comfortably in his couch, occasionally through glances and smiles at the girl next to him.