Part Two

On my second day studying at UA it seemed as though I had already ended up in a friendship group of sorts, the only thing was, Mo wasn't in the same one.

This 'friendship' group consisted of me, Bakugo, Kaminari, Mina, Sero and Kirishima. I had been asked to eat lunch with my five fellow students after I had talked with them in english class and Kirishima had declared my quirk as "SO MANLY" causing him to decide that I had to sit with them at lunch.

It wasn't awkward per-say but I was slightly nervous as we had all met so recently and didn't hold that much knowledge on each other, leading to a plethora of questions.

"Yaoyorozu aren't you like totally rich?" Mina enthusiastically questioned, "Isn't your family super famous?"

"Yeah I guess we have a lot of money" I replied as confidently as I could in that moment, "Don't worry though I'm not stuck up or anything" I laughed awkwardly.

"I hope not!" Bakugo butted in, "I hate spoiled rich bastards!"

"Dude! He's obviously not stuck up." Kaminari swooped in to help me, "Right guys?"

"Yeah" Kirishima and Sero answered, "And besides, his quirks so manly it doesn't even matter!" Kirishima finished.

"Ah thanks guys!"

"But really though how does your quirk work?", Kaminari changed the subject "Can you just fight in any style, like do you already know how to everything?"

"No, I actually have to do a small amount of research on combat styles and weapons so that i can understand the basics" I explained, "But after that I don't need to practice or anything, I can already do it perfectly."

"Oh wow!"

The conversation continued on for the rest of lunch, we no longer talked about me but rather spent the time getting closer as friends, I actually found myself having fun, maybe it was good to be away from Mo sometimes.

...

That afternoon we had our first class of Hero Training, taught by the one and only All-Might who had recently joined the school faculty. I will admit that All-Might is cool, I mean he is the Number One hero but he's also kind of... annoying. It wasn't that I totally disliked him as a person, he was just very loud and almost overly cheerful all the time. Nevertheless, I was still somewhat excited for the lesson. The chance which I had hoped for came surprisingly quicker than anticipated, I would finally be able to prove myself, even if that did mean having the whole class watch me, I was sure I could handle it for a short amount of time.

As this was our first Hero Training class, at the start of the lesson we were given our hero costumes which had been designed using our own requests and professionals which had though of what would enable us to use our quirks to the best of our abilities. This meant that my costume came equipped with my bow and arrow, a bow staff and a variety of knives stored in belts at my hips as well as sheaths concealed at my ankles and wrists. Perhaps my favourite aspect of all was the long cloak which accompanied my somewhat simple costume, I had always dreamed of being a hero who worked mostly at night so I found the cloak very fitting to my circumstances. While I was very happy with the outcome of my own costume I definitely thought that some of my classmates had made rather questionable decisions, such as Todoroki's costume which was definitely... something. Not to mention Mo's which was certainly very revealing, maybe too revealing.

...

Soon after everyone had gotten changed into their new costumes we all headed outside to the city area which some students recognised from their entrance exams, there we were informed that today's class would consist 2 v. 2 battles in which two students would be labelled villains and the other two heroes.