Ye-Jun

Apparently, it's only one week until the ball that the ethereal wolves are throwing.

And another thing I just found out was that the family at least had one child. The name of that child is, Su-Young and apparently he is 27 years old.

How we found this information was when we went for a walk to Sage.

Sage is a mutual land where wolves from all over would come 2. We have sages everywhere in between our boundaries, meaning that traveling was never that far.

Their were royal signs hung up everywhere.
All it talked about was the eldest son of the king and queen <that's what we call them> throwing a ball for him 2 meet his mate.

When I first saw these, I just thought that it was some kind of a joke until later when everyone was celebrating the good news.

Never have I ever heard of a ball 2 find a ethereal's mate.
Was this a new thing?

I didn't know but I was beyond excited 2 go with my family.

The best part of this whole thing would be a group gathering between all packs and in return meant that I could possibly find my mate as well.

For me, my mate has 2 be very cute and beautiful. I don't care about genders at all, but I do care about personality and looks.

I mean, everyone would be classified as handsome or beautiful but none of them were my ideal of beauty.

But I know that my mate will fit my ideals perfectly. I can just feel it in my bones.

"Ye-Jun?" Chun-Hei suddenly asked taking me out of my thoughts.

"Hum"

"Are u excited 2 go 2 the ball?" She asked with excitement within her eyes.

Smiling at her cuteness, I nodded.

"Me 2"

Back at home:

"Get ready for tomorrow" my mother said as soon as Chun-Hei and I walked through the door.
I knew that she was talking 2 Myeong and Kang-In when she said that, but I also knew that if we didn't go out, then those words would've been directly at me.

"Mommy!" Chun-Hei exclaimed while extending her arms and running towards mom 2 give her a big hug. In return my mother hugged her back happily.

Then She looked up at me and smiled while saying, "u also need 2 prepare for tomorrow"

I knew it

"Yes I know mom" I said while sitting at the dinning room table.

She smiled, giving Chun-Hei one last squeeze. Putting down Chun-Hei, she then hopped towards her own seat at the table. As soon as Chun-Hei was satisfied, mom then got back 2 her cooking.

Not a second later, Myeong came propelling down the stairs yelling, "what time is it tomorrow?"

"3:00. U boys better be ready 2 leave 5 minutes before" she warned causing Myeong 2 nod his head happily.

Myeong and Kang-In are both as excited as me 2 meet as many others as possible just so they 2 can find their perfect mates.

Then as Myeong was still standing by the stairs, Kang-In came down walking as graceful and put together as always.

He walked up 2 mother and planted a kiss on her cheek before saying, "thank u mom"

She nodded her head happily while continuing 2 cook.

Kang-In then sat right next 2 me. Noticing that the rest of us were ready 2 eat, Myeong hurriedly sat down right across from me.
Chun-Hei's spot was as always, across from Kang-In's spot. When the cooking was done, we all helped carry the plates onto the table. Right afterwards, Mother sat at the right end of the table while Father quickly came rushing in from the front door not a minute sooner.

"Have u finished yet?" He breathed out in a rush before looking us over.

Sighing, he then sat at the other end of the table and said, "thank goodness I'm on time"

We all laughed and began eating.

Next morning at 2:55:

Everyone was down stairs waiting for dad 2 come down.

"Did u remind dad about the time?" I asked

Mom looked thoughtful before happily saying, "Nope"

We all just rolled our eyes.

A couple minutes later, at 2:57, dad finally came down the stairs and joined us.

"Sorry about that" he smiled

"Daddy!" Chun-Hei yelled with her arms spread apart ready for a big hug from father. Which she got and even got carried the rest of the way towards the shop.

Bing

The door chimed 2 life signaling that we arrived.

Everyone's heads shot up then all of a sudden, everyone's faces broke out in wide smiles.

"Welcome Alpha" a young girl said.
She then signaled for us 2 wait in the waiting room for our outfits that we had ordered as soon as we found out about the ball.

"I'm sorry about the wait" the same girl came in and said about 9 minutes after we go ourselves comfortable on the couches.

"It's not problem" my father smiled kindly at her.

Then a smaller girl with orange hair and freckles came in with our outfits followed by another outfit carrier. He was a young man with blonde hair and brown eyes.

"We're sorry about the wait" they both said in unison then left as quickly as they came in.

"If u have any questions, please ask" the girl that was holding the door for the other two said before walking out herself.

We all separated 2 get dressed.

We all had the perfect sizes and like always, their were no complaints.

We all got changed again and paid for the outfits before heading back out and back home.