Chapter One

*All characters belong to Michael Buckley*

Hi! I decided to try out a short story, instead of one-shots to start with. I will be updating at least once a week, so pls bear with me. Thx!

*Something you guys should know: Daph is 9, and turning 10 in this fanfic*

Sabrina Grimm woke with a jolt, as the Trickster King yanked open her door, and stormed in.

"GRIMM!!! CARE TO EXPLAIN WHAT THIS IS?" Puck yelled, jabbing a finger at his chin.

"Puck" Sabrina groaned, as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, and peered at his chin, at an almost microscopic pink bump "That's a pimple, and it's something that happens because of puberty."

"YOU AND YOUR DAMNED PUBERTY VIRUS, IS GIVING ME PINK WARTS!!!!! GET IT OFF NOW!" Puck was in full rage mode, and his ears had wispy trails of steam floating out of them as if he were a cartoon character.

Sabrina suppressed a snicker. "I hate to break it to you, your honor, but you can't just snap your fingers and make it disappear."

"What's the big fuss about? It's only 7 am..." sighed a sleepy voice by the door. Sabrina looked back to see Daphne, her younger sister, and Red, Daphne's best friend, standing by her doorway. Both were dressed in llama-printed pajamas.

*Time skip*

"Good morning, liebling!" Granny Relda said cheerfully, completely contrasting Sabrina's current mood.

"Good morning Granny" she replied, slumping down in her chair.

"I heard a whole lot of yelling earlier, what happened?"

"Puck was being an idiot again. He is still blaming me for his puberty virus. He claimed that I gave him, The Case of the Pink Warts." She grumbled, tired of being woken up so early, by a raging Puck, for the whole past week.

"Oh Sabrina," Granny Relda sighed, with a slight smile on her face "Puck is just being Puck. He's just confused about why he's growing up so suddenly. You shouldn't blame him, after all, he has been a kid for several thousand years already, and plans on being one for the rest of eternity, but is so suddenly growing up for some reason" As Granny Relda said some reason, she winked at Sabrina.

"Granny..." Sabrina groaned "Why did you wink at me?"

"You know why," Granny replied, winking yet again, as she started frying some sort of purple egg.

*Time skip 10 min*

Everyone was seated at the table, even Puck, who was still very grumpy, and was muttering to himself how "Grimm is a stupid idiot." whilst shoving his face full of some sort of red pancakes and purple omelet.

Veronica, Sabrina's mom, raised her eyebrows at Sabrina from across the table. Sabrina rolled her eyes right back.

This part is extremely short, sorry about that. I didn't have a ton of time.

It means a lot to me: Remember to vote & comment below, follow me for more:)

-Cass<3