Chapter 5

Heyyyyy! I am back:)
Here is chapter 5:
______________________
Turns out, that asking for Pucks' help is definitely easier said than done. Big surprise huh?
So far, the only time and way he is communicating to me right now is when he's screaming about the so-called "Virus" I have him. Even though he's never said it, I know he cares a lot about Daphne. So he better help out.
                                    /*~_~*/
"Puck? Puck?? Puckkkkkkk??!!"
I had legit been searching for Puck everywhere in the house and couldn't find him anywhere.
Wait... What if he's not in the house?
With this sudden burst of inspiration,  I ran to the back of the house. The back door made a satisfactory "shoowp" as I slammed the screen door shut behind me.
"Hey, Puck? Are you here?" I called out inquiring.
"What do ya want" grumbled back a familiar voice, heading from the bushes.
"Puck!" I yelled half glad that the search was finally over, and half-mad that he had made me look for him for so long.
I ran to the far side of the backyard and peeled the bushes open, to reveal somewhat of a small clearing, with Puck sitting in it.
"Welcome to the hideout, Grimm."
Puck grinned proudly and, waved a hand at the area he was sitting in.
"Uh..."
I was quite literally at a loss of words.
Honestly, the way he said it, should have meant that this clearing was supposed to be cool, but it really wasn't. I consisted of a few tree stumps, some dirt, and a box of worms and caterpillars that I did not want to find out what he was using for.
"Ok?" I said not really wanting to ruin the moment.
"I know right! It's sooooo cool! And you are the first person to see it!" He said in boyish excitement.
The way he said it made me feel all special and warm.
...

Wait what.

Shaking my head to get rid of these thoughts, I focused on the task at hand.
"Yup, very cool. But the real reason I'm here is that, well um, uh, Ineedyourhelp." I said rushing the words out.
"Wait, what did you say?" Puck said playfully cupping his hand to his ear.
Bitch. He knew exactly what I said.
"I said, I need your um, uh, help" I finally managed to squeak out.
"Ohhh, help." Puck said nodding slowly in over-exaggeration.
"Yes, help, sherlock" I grumbled.
"Jeez, calm down, no need to get aggressive" Whilst holding up his hands in mock surrender.
I gave him my favorite finger and stuck out my tongue.
"So, anyway, moving on. What do you need help with?" Puck inquired.
"You know how Daphne's turning ten? I can't think of anything for her gift."

____________________
Yes, yes, I know, not much Puckabrina action.
BUT I PROMISE IT'S COMING!!!
So excited!!!!
Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share!
Also, feel free to follow me so you get notified the next time I update:D
-Cass<3