Chapter 6

Hello, y'all! I'm finally back with Chapter 6. Still not much action, but Chapters 8 & 9 will be packed. So make sure to wait for the update!
__________*•-•*_______________

"You need my help?" Puck asked, tone lilting into what almost sounded like disbelief.
"Yes." Grumbling in defeat I plopped myself onto a tree stump next to him.
"Really?" He asked again, sounding a bit suspicious this time.

I mean, I can't exactly blame him, as I don't really ever ask for help. But still, it's getting annoying to have to keep repeating myself.

"You sure?" Puck inquired yet again.
"YES, I'm very sure. What do you want me to do? Get on one knee and propose along with that?" I didn't even make an effort to disguise the sarcasm that was dripping into my words.

"I mean, don't let me stop you..." Puck smirked and raised an eyebrow suggestively.
"Ew, shut up. I'm here to talk about Daphne's gift, nothing else." Obviously, I was disgusted, and I tried to get back on track.
"So I'm thinking of building or crafting something that Daphne can use often, but I can't really come up with a specific idea."
"Huh," Puck said, intrigued. "Hasn't she been going on and on about wanting a treehouse?"
"Wait... OMFG PUCK YOUR A GENIUS!" I jumped up from my seating position and gave him a hug.

I had originally thought that he would tease me for being this excited about it, but when I let go of him, it seemed that there was a faint blush creeping across his cheeks. He also looked a bit dazed.
"Earth to Puck?" Waving a hand across his face, I brought him out of lala land.
"Hu-huh?" Puck jolted back to attention, suddenly nervous and slightly stuttering.
______________>~<______________
Alright, that's it for this chapter, forgive me for making it so short! I'll make it up to y'all in the next few chapters!
Remember to Vote, Comment, Share, and Follow me for more updates!
-Cass<3