Chapter 1: The Start of the Perfectly Normal Arcade Trip!

Tubbo, Tommy, Wilbur, and Ranboo all stared at the dumpster fire the arcade has become. Ranboo shed a tear as he felt a sense of regret go through him. Tommy and Tubbo, however, had no sign of regret showing through them as they cheered at the burning arcade. This would be a day to remember, even for the poor memory boy and the music man.

It all started when Tommy decided to join a call with Tubbo, Ranboo, and Wilbur. "Hello Tommy! We were talking about interesting stuff, and we was just talking about the time you visited me! Remember how you got the stupid vlog gun in that arcade?" Wilbur greeted Tommy. Tommy exhaled.

"I remember, the vlog guns are gone now." Tommy said as he remembered the stream where Wilbur smashed one of the vlog guns. He also remembered the stream where Wilbur broke the puller on the second one.

"Well Tommy, me, Tubbo, and Ranboo are thinking that maybe we should all meet up at this new arcade near Brighton. You wanna go?" Wilbur exclaimed excitedly. Tommy lightened up straight away.

"YEAAAAAAHHH! Even Ranboo is coming! He doesn't even live in Britain!" Tommy was really excited, he was now bursting with energy.

"I know! I've asked my parents about the plane tickets and the plan and they're fine with it!" Ranboo said ecstatically.

"YEEEE! I can't wait! It's going to be so fun!" Tubbo exclaimed. Everything looked as if it was going to be an amazing day.

"It's going to be so fun" Tubbo said.

"It's going to be an amazing day!" Everyone said. And it should've been.

Skip to a week later. The day of the disaster. Tubbo, Tommy and Wilbur were already at Brighton Airport, waiting for the memory boy to come out the plane and walk towards them. Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur were all making jokes and having a good laugh when suddenly, he shows up. The brown hair, the sunglasses, the black and white mask, the white shirt and black and white gloves. It was him; the memory boy. "Guess who's here! Are we ready boooyysss!?" Ranboo exclaimed happily. Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur nodded. They then walked out the airport chatting to each other as they travelled to the arcade.

"Are we ready boooyysss!?" Ranboo said. Yet no one could possibly prepare, or be ready for what happened. Not even mentally prepared if they are not Tommy or Tubbo.

Chapter 1 end