The Accident Adriens POV

It's 7:30 in the morning. Getting ready for school was one of the things I dread.

"5 more minutes Plagg." I groaned.

"Get up sleepy head you got school dude!" Plagg scoffed.

"Ughh finee." I said.

Oh should I go see Y/n today but I don't really know what I should say though... I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Take me 6 blocks away from the school please!" I said hoping my plan will works.

I saw Y/n and knew this was my chance,

I better come up with something on the spot .-I thought while going up to her.

"Oh uh hi-i Y/n." I stuttered.

Stuttering?! Really?? Come on this isn't like you! I thought.

"Hey Adrien! Why didn't you get dropped off at school?" Y/n asked with a confused face.

Shoot! Think! Quick! "Uh... well I... I needed advice." I blurted.

Great thinking kid-Plagg thought.

"Advice?From me? Well spill." Y/n said shocked.

"Uh yes! So... there is this girl...who uh likes me. But! I don't think I like them back..." I said.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T THINK? Come on you know your love is only for Ladybug...I thought.

"I-I mean at least not now...I just don't know how to tell her that." I said.

I can see her face goes from realization to some sort of pity?

"It's...It's Marinette right? She asked.

"What? Marinette? Oh no she's just a friend...? I mean that's not who I was talking about." I blurted.

I can see happiness rise in her eyes.

"OH WELL I MEAN MARINETTE DOESN'T LIKE YOU! I mean...Anyways this girl, so I don't think you should uh tell her maybe just wait to see what your actual feelings are considering you seemed a little doubtful when you asked me for advice..." She told me.

"You're right I should wait till I have my feelings more clear. Thank you Y/n..." I said feeling a bit guilty.

"Your welcome!" She said happily.

We entered school chatting it was actually pretty nice but then we spotted the group and said hi.

"Hey guys." We said together.

I still don't understand the greeting of the cheek . I thought smirking a bit.

"Hi!" Marinette, Alya, and Nino said in unison.

"Hey so you guys want to come-" the bell interrupted her so she just told us she'll tell us at lunch.

All I heard was Y/n saying a bit loud these words,

"Oh shoot I think the ugly B- from my nightmare is infront of me QUICK HELP."

Which made me chuckle because I knew she didn't say that for no reason. after that marinette and Y/n bursted out in laughter.

"Ugh you little-" thank God she was interrupted by Mrs.Bustier I can't stand her and her remarks.

"Class today we are going to get started on our lesson and we have projects. I'll assign each of you guys to your partner!"Mrs Bustier said.

We finished the lesson and halfway throughout her reading the list of partners an akumatized person entered the school looking for Me?

"ADRIENN!" The akumatized dude growled.

"M-my bodyguard? Oh no not again ugh." I groaned.

soon enough my body was off the floor and wayy up high I have to get off this gorilla.

"Now you're mine and you're safe!" The Gorilla explained.

I see Manta running across the roofs then she says activating her powers, "Oh no you don't! CALM DOWN."

She jumped up his arm and ran towards his neck touching his forehead, then again, I began to fall.

I trust you Manta I trust you Manta I trust you-My thoughts we interrupted by Manta catching me before I hit the ground.

She brought me over in her arms to an alley. I felt useless...

"A-are you okay?I'm assuming you're Adrien?" Manta said.

I stared at her but she noticed so I quickly said, "Uh...I-I'm okay thank you Manta."

"No problem I have to go help Ladybug since Chat Noir is deciding not to show up." She said.

I could notice her frustration.

She then gave me a peck on both cheeks before leaving.

No it can't be It's just my mind going crazy Manta can't be Y/n... Yes yes I'm just going crazy-I thought.

"P-plagg claws out!" I said A bit hesitantly.

I met up with Manta and Ladybug

"Milady, M-M-Manta." SNAP OUT OF IT I thought .
"Sorry for keeping you girls waiting the cat had some business to do." I said smirking.

"Oh please chat stop being CHATty." Manta teased.

My eyes lit up, "Gasp was that a pun I heard? That was quite PURR-Fect." I said laughing.

"You two stop it!! We have a giant gorilla to take care of." Ladybug interrupted us.

"Oh you're no fun!" Manta and I said in unison.

We all burst out in laughter but we knew she was right.

"Let's go" I said.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug shouted.

soon enough we finally got the akuma and everything restored itself.

"Pound it." We all said.

I quickly went home saying, "Claws off."

"Plagg do you know who Manta is?"

"Yes I do but, Cats honor I can't say her name."

"I know who she is don't I?" I said hoping to get something out of him.

"I- Adrien you know I can't help you figure it out." Plagg said.

"Wow then... I-I can't believe Manta and Y/n has a crush on me."I said hoping to see a reaction out of plagg.

He opened his mouth but quickly closed it.

"Y/n...." I said a bit blushed.

A/N I hope you guys liked the reveal to adrien! I told you to Pay attention to the kiss on the cheeks!