shopping and night visit?

Well we woke up and knew it was time to finally go dress shopping! Marinette is making her own dress but she won't have time to make Alya and I one so we will just buy one.

we dropped off Marinette at her house so she can finish her dress and Alya and I went to go dress shopping.

"Okay girl no funny business I knew you were going to say someone else name but you hesitated and finished your sentence. Who is it?" Alya spilled out.

"Wow very straight forward..." I said rolling my eyes, "Fine, I guess I have to tell you now... I didn't saying anything because I know Marinette likes him and I respect our friendship more then my silly crush." I sighed.

"No way... Adrien?! Since when?" Alya gasped.

"I don't really know since when it just kinda happened." I shrugged, "but, I'm letting it go I want Marinette and him to be together." I said.

"Wow how selfless... I mean I can't say anything you guys are both of my best friends but both of you guys do have other crushes if Adrien doesn't work so." Alya said.

"Oh here is the store! let's go in." I suggested.

We entered into the robe et plus de robes boutique" (Dress and more dresses boutique)

There were really pretty dresses it was so hard to choose. We had all the time today so we did not hesitated on trying on half of the store.

"Oh God i'm tired." Alya said exhausted.

"Same here... so you got your dress?" I said with a smirk.

"Mhm." She smiled.

We got food at my moms restaurant. Then Alya had to leave she's hangout with Nino today. I listened to music and took a nap. Next thing I hear is a knock on my patio door.

"What the heck..." I said rubbing against my eyelids.

"Chat noir?!" I said shocked.

"This is uh... Y/n? Right?" He asked.

"Ye-yes... What are you doing here?" I said Trying to maintain my internal screams.

"Just wanted to... check up on you." he gulped.

"Am I suppose to believe that?" I scoffed.

"Okay okay..." He says giving up.

I took this as a chance to get really bold. Maybe he will like me as myself. I got closer to him and softly asked,

"What are you doing here?"

Chat Noirs POV:

It's like she wanted me to stutter. It's like she knew my motives of just wanting to see her. I remained my cool and went back to the usual personality I have.

"A cat told me something..." I tried to say more until she cuts me off.

"I'm sure it doesn't bother you...does it?" She softly smirks.

Jesus this is killing me.

"maybe...maybe not." I added to not seem to clear about my feelings.

She comes closer and I didn't really want to back up.

"Then why bring it up?" She asked.

"Cause...because..." I stuttered.

Your POV: (Y/n)

"the Sandboy just checked in now the nightmares can begin." We hear outside.

"I think that's your cue to go." I said to Chat Noir.

"Right..." He said but didn't move for 15 more seconds.

"Okay...uh see you later." He says before extending his pole.

"See you..." I whisper.

"Oh did you see that Rayaa? "(I'm starting to call her rayaa cause kwami's have 2 of the same letters in their name like that)

"Oh I did! That was exciting... Well let's get going quick." Rayaa said with haste.

"Rayaa pacify!" I shouted and left out the back door.

Soon as I got outside I was hit with his power.

"Why did you let us die? Why did you fail us?" I see a fake replica of Ladybug and Chat noir say with blood and bruises and wounds all around them.

My worst nightmare was failing Ladybug and Chat noir. I hated seeing it come alive but I couldn't let it get to me.

"Ladybug! Chatno-AHH." I was toppled by my nightmare and needed help from ladybug and Chat noir to get them off me.

"Thank you." I said getting up.

"Your nightmare is what exactly?" Chat noir asked looking at his bruised up self.

"Well it's um... It's failing you...guys." I quickly added.

They gave me a hug and soon enough their nightmares started to come alive.

"Okay let's end this quick!" I shouted.

"CALM DOWN!" I say calling my powers to activate.

I Jump on the sandbag leaving my nightmare behind and I grab the victim and touch his forehead. He went into sleep, his relaxing state.

"Chat noir quick the sandbag! Ladybug catch the kid." I commanded.

"CATACLYSM!" Chat noir yells.

He destroyed the bag I grabbed the kid from ladybug and she caught the akuma.

"Hawkmoth had no morals going after a kid!" Ladybug says in disbelief.

"We have to find him and end him once and for all!" Chat noir adds.

"You guys are right maybe we can try to get a clue it's so hard with a guy who doesn't fight his own fights." I pitched in.

"Well we can talk about this later. Goodnight guys." I say.

"Goodnight." They say at the same time.

Well all leave the spot and detransform.

"Rayaa relax." I said grabbing a pack of gummy's for Rayaa then jumping into bed.

"this job is exhausting isn't it?" I say to Rayaa.

"Oh yes! but let's forget that let's talk about your little visit!" Rayaa giggled.

"Rayaa! Oh okay." I said rolling my eyes.

then we chatted all night.

(The pace is moving guys! I'm trying to get this book somewhere but I know I have to add the chat noir and Y/n moments I said I would! But get ready for The final chapters probably 4? or 3?)