chp.12

The nights with chat noir continued. I felt so amazing when I was with him... it's like he has known me for a long time. Which in reality he has but only as Manta. Only something is wrong with his visits... it just confuses me more about my feelings since he reminds me of Adrien. But no. I know I have more feelings for Chat then I have ever felt for anyone. but of course I couldn't say that to him... at least not now.

"Oh great another day of school."  I complain and get up to eat breakfeast.

"Oh come on I've never had a holder that complains so much." Rayaa claimed.

"Haha." I said rolling my eyes and chuckling.

"So your little boyfriend came to visit last night?" My mom added to the conversation.

"UM! What haha boyfriend heh?" I said sweating bullets.

"Seriously you don't think I can hear when he lands on your balcony. Almost every night." she Raised an eyebrow and said.

"Fine yes he has been coming over but he isn't my boyfriend we just get each other, I guess as fighting partners and as friends." I said with a smile plastered on my friend.

"Alright alright, I won't bother you too much about it you have to get to school anyways." My mom said.

"Thank you mom. Bye see you later!" I hugged her and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana Aka your mom POV:

I take a deep breath as I step onto the steps of his mansion. I knew I had to say something but I don't know the dangers that can happen if I say it.

I press the doorbell and wait for Nat to open the door.

"Oh Ariana, Hello." She said but I reached in for a hug.

"Hi Nat! Is... Gabriel here?" I ask with a gulp.

"Oh course when is he not." Nat said trying to hide her smirk.

"Oh well I'll say hi and be on my way out,  Nat?"

"yes?" Natalie replied.

"I just want to say our friendship means everything to me." I said with a soft frown.

"Oh...aswell." Nat said with a smile but a hidden concerned facial expression.

there are consequences to your actions we should just let the kids figure it out themselves!

Máster Fu's words circle in my head.

"Gabriel?" I said walking into his room.

"Yes, Ariana how lovely it is to see you again." Gabriel said with a soft smirk.

"Gabriel, I'm only here to tell you something. How things go from now on is based on your reaction."

"You're getting me a bit worried Ari." He said putting some tilt into "Ari".

Does he know I caught on? It has to be said now.

"I don't know what you are planning and how but... you should stop this now. I've known you had the butterfly miraculous. Gabriel... I was there when you grabbed it off the ground. I knew your intentions with it was good. But you've changed since Emilie...died."I said waiting for a reaction.

I got it.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer.

"Ariana, I've known you have been onto me. After all you did have the Manta Ray miraculous. I figured that the girl who had to have gotten it from you was no more then... Your daughter. You were really a great friend of mine but trust me I'll do anything to get Emilie. Even get rid of my best friend. So please, choose any of your next steps carefully." After that he let go of me. I had to get out of there.

I ran out and didn't look back. I couldn't look back. I put my daughter in danger... there is only one thing I can do for now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV:

I got into school everyone is talking about Lila's sweet 16 or crying cause they didn't get an invitation...weird.

"So you got your dress done?" I asked marinette.

Marinette replied, "Yup! All done! Only two more days left till we finally go to this big party. Better be worth the hype."

Ayla and I chuckled. Then the boys came along.

"You guys are going to the party right?" I leaned into the "right".

"Of course. My dad is being really annoying about it but I'm just going to sneak out I'm not going to miss it." Adrien said.

"Ouu! Bad boy." I giggled, and every joined in the laugher.

" Hey guys I hope you're all ready for my sweet 16! I really don't want Any of you guys to miss!" She said with a smirk.

Why did she look at me like that? I mean it's not out of the normal anyways.

"Yea we are so excited!" Added Alya.

"Some more then others." Marinette said and I chuckled.

"Well... Don't enjoy it too much." Lila said while her smiled faded.

"Weird..." Marinette said confused.

"That's Lila for you." I added.

"Y/n? Your mother is here to pick you up." Mrs.Bustier said.

"Oh? Really? Well I guess goodbye guys see you tomorrow." I said with a smile.

"bye!" they said, "You're so luck you get to go home early." Alya added.

But they aren't seeing me tomorrow...

"Y/n we have to get out of Paris." My mother said.

"What?!" I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you think is going to happen?