Chapter 10~Dessert Before Dinner

"Now, what were we doing before we were interrupted?" Nick smirks as he carries me through the front door.

"I need a shower." I giggle as he carries me up the stairs too.

"Let's save water then because suddenly I do too." He pats my ass and sets me down on the sink.

"Take your clothes off, I'm impatient." I demand as I lean in, catching his lips.

I help him take his shirt off as he does the same. He quickly takes off his pants and sets me to the ground, doing the same to me. He kisses up my thighs as he stands straight, kissing my lips.

I squeal as he picks me up by my thighs and turns the water on, walking us inside the shower. He turns me away from the cold water but I wince as the cold wall touches my bare back. He sets his hands on my ass, gripping every now and then. Suddenly, I feel him at my entrance and I gasp in surprise as he slides inside of me.

He groans loudly as he enters me and I throw my head back in pleasure. It's been too long.

"Fuck, Mel." He moans in my ear as he slowly bounces me on his cock. His lips find my neck and he sucks and bites it lightly.

"Oh my- fuck." I scream as he speeds up. He lets me down from the wall and quickly turns me around, placing my hands onto the wall and bending me.

I hear his skin slapping against mine. I move myself back onto him and hear him groan as he stops, letting me do it myself. He grabs my hips as I bounce back on his cock. I'm so wet and when he reaches over to squeeze my nipples, I feel myself so close. He takes control now, thrusting harshly as he grips my waist.

Our moans, the sound of our skin, it all took me over the edge as I squeezed around him. My legs were shaking and I tried not to fall as he groaned loudly, cumming inside of me.

"We need to hurry this shower up. I'm not done with you yet." He kisses my lips gently as I lean against the wall.

We finished our shower quickly just as he wanted but I really wanted to go out.

"Nick, let's go on a date." I pout.

"A date with our guards? Sure, sounds amazing baby." He smirks and I smack his head.

"No guards."

"You don't have a say in the guards Mel. We need them and shouldn't be out right now."

"Fine, I'm going to get all dressed up for nothing."

I go upstairs to do my makeup, put on some lingerie and then a dress with some heels. Hoping he'll feel bad and want to take me out. I put on a black lace bodysuit underneath with a black garter and stockings.

"Where are you going?" He asks with an eyebrow raised. He walks into the room as I had just gotten dressed.

"Out alone since you won't take me anywhere. Might go to a strip club or something." I shrug.

"You can't go out alone looking like that. I'll go with you." He smiles at me as he steps closer to me and grabs my waist.

"No touching. You should have said yes from the beginning." I step away from him only for him to grab my arm and pull me back gently into his arms.

I stare up at his eyes that look dark which means he probably wants to stay home and do something else all night.

"You can't tell me not to touch you when you look so fucking good." He protests as he looks down at me, his hands going from my waist to my ass and I quickly pull his hand up.

"I can and I will." This time I walk away faster from him and into the bathroom just so he can suffer.

"Melissa. Get out of there. At least let me stare." He knocks and I giggle.

"No because I know how you'll be staring and I don't want you to make us stay home."

"I'm already dressed, let's go so we can come back already and I can fuck you all over the house."

I open the door and step out quickly walking past him before he can get his hands on me.

"There will be no fucking." I say with a smile.

"There will be a lot of fucking." He says with a smirk and I roll my eyes. "Do that again." His jaw clenched.

"We're leaving!" I scream as I run down the steps carefully.

As soon as we got into the car Nick had me close my eyes. I wasn't sure if he planned something because he didn't seem like he wanted to go out.

He helped me out of the car and up some steps. It smelled like really good food so I knew we were at a restaurant.

"Open your eyes." He says and I quickly do it.

There were rose petals and candles all over the floor and table. It looked so beautiful as it was on a roof top. The sun was setting too, it couldn't be more perfect. There were small string lights all over the top and it just looked so romantic and private. Only our table was there.

"This is so beautiful." I told Nick as I turned around. I put my arms around his neck and he out his arms around my waist as he hugged me. "Thank you." I kiss his lips gently and he tried to deepen it but I laugh.

The guards were around us but they soon left to guard the door at the staircase. They were no longer on the roof with us but I know they surrounded the building and were right by us.

Nick leads me to the table and pulls out my chair for me. He sits down himself right next to me and hands me a menu.

"Everything sounds so good." I say as my mouth waters reading the menu.

"Maybe we should have dessert before our food." I fed his hand going up my thigh and between my legs.

I couldn't lie I was already soaking and really wanted him to touch me. I part my legs slightly as he smacks my thigh gently.

"Such a dirty slut for me." He smirks looking into my eyes. "You want me to touch you right here when anyone can walk in?" He asks and I nod rapidly. "Whatever you want, baby."