I did not just have my babies like this

2 months later

I've been having these cramps lately. They're just Braxton Hicks so nothing to be worried about. Right?

I got out of bed and waddled to the bathroom. This little girls were much bigger than when I had the boys.

I waddled over and out of the bathroom.

"Derek wake up I think the babies are coming" I said shaking him at 5am

"What" he started freaking out slightly

He got up and helped me downstairs. He went upstairs and grabbed the kids. The twins have been walking a lot lately, and they all came down the steps. Derek stayed up there and grabbed the baby bag. The twins just turned 1 and Dylan will be 2 in 1 month. It's February.

I grabbed the children's hands and walked them outside. I grabbed the car keys and unlocked the car. The kids got in and I buckled them. I shut the door and started getting major contractions. Derek came outside with the baby bag. He came behind me and rubbed my back. We got into the car and drove off. We got to the hospital and Derek grabbed a wheelchair. He wheeled me in with the kids. He handed the kids to a social worker and we went to OB. I got into a room and took my clothes off. I got into a gown and laid on the exam table.

Addison walked in. She put her gloves on and put her hands down to check me.

"Meredith you aren't in labor yet, but you should be soon. Go home and get best rest ok" she said

"Ok" I said

She smiled and threw her gloves away. She left.

"Ugh Derek these contractions hurt sooo bad" I said getting up

I put my pants on.

"I know well I don't, but I can tell" I said smiling awkwardly

We got everything and went to grab our kids. We put them into the car and went home. I went straight to bed and Derek put the kids to bed. He came in and laid next to me. We fell asleep. I woke up and Derek was gone. I checked my phone.

3pm

I have not been asleep that long. Have I?

I got up and took a shower. I dried off and got my sweats on. I laid back down and Derek came in.

"Hey dear" he said holding a plate of food

"Ooo what is this" I smiled

He handed me it

"Shrimp Alfredo the way you like it" he smirked

"Thank you" I said

He handed me mango juice in a bottle. He left and I stuffed my face in the food along with the drink. I put it on the nightstand and fell asleep. I woke up with a pool of amniotic fluid. I started getting major cramps. Crap.

"DEREK" I yelled

No answer

"DEREK HELP ME" I yelled even louder.

"IM COMING" he yelled

He ran into the room out of breath.

"Meredith what's wrong. What happened" he said

"Im- I'm help. I'm in labor" I said

I pulled the blanket over and showed the pool of fluid

He took his his phone and called 911 immediately. He came over to me and bent down.

"Can you walk" he asked sympathetically

"No I can't even move it hurts" I said

He picked me up