Chapter 8

^^Jason McCann's P.O.V^^

I haven't heard from Cassie since the party she hasn't even been coming to school.I think she's mad.

But it's been 3 days since the party that long nah I don't think girls wouldn't do that.But you have to remember that Cassie if you noticed isn't like any of the other girls I've met.

I wonder if it's because we kissed to be honest I liked the kissed a lot I've never felt that way before and since I'm telling you my feelings you should know I Like Cassie.

But I'm afraid that if I tell her she won't say the same thing she'll just hate me more so I'm planning on telling her In front of the whole school during lunch but for now I have a gang to attend to.

"Yo boss the meeting is about to start" Ryan said.

"Ok,I'll be there in a minute" I said.

Everyone knew what was wrong with me and the situation I was in so they had been handling everything but now someone found out and told this other gang that we hate so now they are thinking of starting war with us.

As I came out of my room and headed to the meeting that was being held in the basement all the boys that were heading to it walked faster and when I reached the door they opened it for me.

I just nodded my head at them and went into the room I sat at the end of the table in the biggest chair and both Chaz and Ryan were sitting close to me.

"Ok so as you guys know our rivals are trying to attack but we won't let that happen so tonight we are going to attack and it should be big so get ready get prepared because we are going to kick some ASS" I said.

And with that the meeting ended.They all rushed outside getting ready and well let me tell you I know it is going to be a long night.