Beg for it.

Casssies P.O.V

"Jason!!" I yelled.

Jason just got shot.
That dumb guy was talking about Jason's oldest brother we I think it was.
the fucking bitch when i looked up he was looking at Jason shocked.

I was wearing Jason's hoody which he had made me put on our way here I put on the hoodies hood and leaned down over Jason.

Don't kiss him Cassie just grab the gun you can do it.
I told myself as I leaned down he looked so peaceful I almost started crying no do not cry come on.

I grab Jason's gun that was already in his hand and lifted it.

The guy comes out of shock and looks at me then smirks.

"Go on little girl shoot I know you won't" he said.

I got mad why the fuck does everyone assume that.

I aim the gun straight at his head.

"Bye bitch" I said and smirked.

I pull the trigger but it doesn't make the pound noise since Jason has a silencer on his gun.

I watch as the guy falls limp onto the floor and the blood just surrounds him.

That's what you get Bitch.

I put the gun inside the glove compartment and then looked at jason my heart almost shattered he looked pail.

I got out of the car and went around to wear Jason was I lifted him up and put him fully inside the car then closes the door not minding how heavy he was.

I rushed back to the drivers seat once I put on my seat belt I looked a Jason that's when I started bawling my eyes out not literally just in my head

All of a sudden the pain of losing Jason just got to much for me I know he's not mine and he has a girlfriend and I'm still mad at him AND I know I should take him to the gangs hospital but before I could even do anything I was overcome by darkness.