EPILOGUE

Their ending was mostly happy, right up until the end.

Eris and Vincent ended up getting married in the fall of 2019. The leaves were red, orange, yellow, and brown. The invitation list was large as it was the every Hell's Angels charters and her friends from the mafia. They celebrated, danced, and drank all their problems away with no care in the world.

When Eris was asked where she wanted her honeymoon to be, she answered France, and whatever Eris wanted, Vincent gave her. They spent a month there, where she eventually became pregnant with twins. Their labor was long, bloody, and tiring—Vincent passed out more than Eris did. They had two boys, Apollo and Ares.

Two years later and they had a baby girl, Aphrodite. Apollo and Ares were fiercely protective of her and often fought for her attention.

Twenty years later and they were all grown. Vincent was still president, but was preparing both of the boys. Eris owned a gym, where she taught self-defense and boxing classes. Both boys followed after their father and baby Aphrodite decided to go to college for criminal justice.

But that's where everything took a turn; some of the club had gone out on a run, including Vincent and his two boys, and all of them returned except one: Vincent.

The run had gone bad, they were setup from the start. It was a ruse to capture and kill the President of Hell's Angels, the husband of Eris Flick. It was done quick and quietly, no one realized until they heard his bike crash—a single shot through his forehead.

Now the club stands at his grave, all mourning the loss of a great man. Apollo, Ares, and Aphrodite all hold their mother while she sobs on her knees before the hole. It was a heartbreaking sight to see, the strongest woman alive on her knees with tears in her eyes, but it was also a good reminder that Chaos was never away, she was just resting.

But now her only sanity is gone, and she wants revenge, and what Eris wants, she gets.

This is the Return of Chaos.