CHAPTER FIVE

CHAOS

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I slam my glass down on the bar and signal for Whiskey to get me another. I cannot believe The Titans are still roaming free. Those pussies went into hiding when I escaped. Smart move on their part, if my club would have found them, there wouldn't be a single survivor.

"You okay, babe?" Whiskey asks as he sets another whiskey in front of me.

"Peachy," my voice dripping sarcasm.

He chuckles before saying, "Did they spill the beans about The Titans?" I tense up upon hearing their club name and I can already feel rage building up inside me.

"Yes," I say curtly. "But I'll be fine. I'm stronger and I'm better and if they come back, I'll be the one to kill them."

He sighs, "Princess, the chance of them coming back are low; however, if they do, you have the entire club and our allies behind you." He sends a reassuring smile my way.

My body calms and I smile back, "Thanks, Chuck, it's nice talking to you again. I've missed you and our alcohol-induced talks." I laugh as he rolls his eyes. "Can I have another beer before I join dumb and dumber?" He laughs as he gives me another.

I get up and walk back to our table and I see a rotter on my brother's lap. "War, get a room. No one wants a show." The rotter looks up at me and glares. I'm assuming she has no idea who I am—it has been eight years and she looks fairly new.

"And who are you?" She gives me another dirty look and I give her a blank look.

I look back to my brother who has an uneasy look on his face, "Seriously, shoo! Be gone, I don't want to hear or see you have sex." He laughs before giving me an eye roll. "Don't roll your eyes at me, brother, or I might have to remove them." I pull out a knife. I look to the rotter who is sneering at me.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I point the blade at her. "Shoo!" A flicker of fear passes through her eyes and I smirk. War decides to leave before things get ugly and pulls her along with him.

Once they leave I lean my head back against the booth and let a gag, "Ew!" I hear an obnoxious laugh and look to my right: Vinny. "What?"

"Just you! I don't remember you being that brutally honest. You're like an alpha. You scream dominance and you ooze power." I look at him and I see what looks like lust in his eyes.

"Well I sure hope so. After what happened, I had to have control in every situation. I had to dominate everything."

"Everything?" He raises an eyebrow and smirks.

I remain completely serious and look him up and down, "Everything." He looks momentarily stunned.

"What exactly do you mean, dominate in everything?" I can hear his breathing turn in to light, uneven panting.

I lean in to whisper in his ear, "I mean, everyone is always under me. I've never been on the bottom since." I pull back to see his eyes darken and I smirk.

MAYHEM

Chaos leans in and my breath hitches when I feel her breathe in my ear, "I mean, everyone is always under me. I've never been on bottom since." She pulls back and I automatically want her to come closer.

My heart is racing and my palms are sweating. I'm 29 and I'm acting as if this was my middle school crush; to be fair, she was my middle school crush, but this isn't middle school anymore and I need to calm down. I can feel my dick rising to attention so I take a deep breath and close my eyes. When I open them, she's inches away from my face and the only thing I want is her lips planted on mine.

I refrain and instead move my mouth to her earlobe, "Why don't you prove that to me, baby girl?" Instead of backing away and frowning like I expected, she moans softly in my ear and gets up. I get ready to apologize when she grabs my hand and pulls me from the booth.

I look at her questioningly but she only starts walking down the hallway and then up the stairs. She takes a turn down the hallway that leads to my room. My jeans feel tighter and tighter as she sways her hips seductively as she leads me to my room. She glances back at me and smiles.

Holy shit this is happening. Oh god, did I clean my room? Do I have condoms? As much as I want to go in raw, I know neither of us want a kid at the moment. Can I refrain from dominating her?

She pushes the door open and immediately pushes me against the wall and kisses me. It's honestly better than I ever could have imagined. She tastes like mint, honey, and whiskey. She feels like velvet. She releases little mewls as I bit her lip and find her tongue with mine. She pulls at the bottom of my shirt and I lift it up and over my head.

"Fuck, I've wanted to do this since you could talk," I say between kisses.

She looks up at me with her big eyes and my chest physically hurts with how much love I feel. It's shocking that after eight years I still feel the same I did before she left. "So I have I. I'm not leaving."

"Good," I growl, before tearing her shirt off. She pushes me on the bed before removing her boots and pants. She's only in her black mesh, see-through bra and panties and fuck if it isn't the hottest goddamn thing I've ever seen.

I remove my pants the fastest I ever have before she straddles me.

"Hey Siri, play 'Partition' by Beyoncé" she says to her phone.

'Lemme hear you say 'Hey Ms. Carter' (Hey Ms. Carter)

Say, 'Hey Ms. Carter' (Hey Ms. Carter)

Give me some!'